How can I do the TSV session?
Spirituality is all about taking responsibility of your life and using the universal energy principles for your spiritual growth. The whole journey, which takes you to the zenith of spiritual path has been divided in 5 levels. In the first level, you are initiated in TSV essential and given an energized personal mantra, through which the doorways to the realm of spiritual experiences opens immediately. The initiation in to Tattva Shakti Vigyaan gives you insight into the unseen, un-experienced, fascinating but powerful real of elements. Through regular Sadhana your being starts purging the negatives, your conditioned responses start getting re-programmed for better under the influence of balanced Elemental Energies. This ensures you becomes capable of protection against negative energy forces and obtain the grace of elemental forces for creating abundance and positive changes in life.
The initiation camps are regularly organized by Sacred Association in different cities in India.
To keep yourself updated about the upcoming camps you can Like FB page of Sacred Association .
What are the preparatory things I should do? Please advise..
If someone says you don’t have to engage in preparation for taking up a spiritual initiation that would be dishonest. When you decide to enter your inner world, the realm of your spiritual being you should definitely prepare yourself for the journey. When even in normal air-journey you are told to wear a safety-belt and instructed about ‘how to handle emergency situations’ how can you expect that a spiritual-flight will not want you prepared. You can’t carry all the luggage with you – the size and weight of your hand-baggage is predefined. Similarly when you come for Deeksha or initiation, you should know the rules.
Following small preparatory steps before you arrive at Deeskha camp would ensure you are open to spiritual energies –
- Those who are non-vegetarians or eggetarians should switch to vegan diet one week prior to day of initiation. Vegetarians can continue with their normal diet. It is advisable to keep fast a day prior to Deeksha however if that’s not possible you should have only fruits, juices and milk products. (Don’t worry that during the day of Deeksha you would be starved – in all initiation camps participants are provided with nutritious, tasty food as lunch. Since mostly the programmes start around 9:00/9:30 AM it is assumed that you would have come after a light, sattvik breakfast at home.)
- Do not take alcohol products (beer and wine included) for a week before Deeksha.
- Abstinence from Sexual engagement (masturbation included) for a week would preserve your energies and enhance the potency of your Deeksha. If that sounds too much to handle, keep it for minimum of 3 days prior to initiation.
- Drink one gallon of water (approximately 3.8 Liters) everyday and if you suffer from constipation please increase the intake of raw-food and fibers in your diet. Fruits, juices and green vegetables would help you. Take 5 grams of Psyllium Husk (Sold in the name of Isabgol), dissolved in one glass of water (Around 150-200 ml) empty stomach and before sleep a day prior to Deeksha. That will ensure your stomach is not loaded with toxins and body is light enough to support the circulation of subtle energy currents.
- Take proper sleep of 7-8 hours as per your body-type and requirement and also exercise well. Ten (10) rounds of ‘Surya Namaskar’
- Keeping yourself off from obscene movies, pornography, abusive language, large gatherings and criticism/sarcasm.
- With these preparations when you approach for Initiation, it ensures you will receive the grace of Masters (Gurumandala) and your increased receptivity will help you in absorbing the most transformational energies of Elements during Tattva Urja Prayog.
What changes will I see in me/my situations after Deeksha?
Merely getting initiated does not mean your situations will change. There are no short-cuts to transformation and spiritual growth. Sadhana is must, discipline and faith is indispensable. You will definitely see a turnaround if you follow what is told.
When you get admission in a course of your liking in your dream-college do you ask your principal what changes will I see in my level of skills/knowledge of the subject? No! you don’t because you know that getting into school does not mean you will get knowledge without studying. The only assurance of being in a college/school of repute and standard is that your educational career is in safe-hands and all the necessary guidance, opportunities will be available here. the same is true of Deeksha or Initation. This is like your admission in the school of spirituality where you will be provided with guidance, protection and opportunities for your spiritual growth however how much sincere efforts you are ready to put in will decide your growth.
So be ready to put up hard labour after initiation and then you will definitely grow and see changes. The energized personal mantra is your axe for clearing the pathway to the destination. The sharper is your axe, easier is the journey for you are able to cut the shrubs and obstacles to pieces more easily. Your progress is dependent on your discipline. Gurumandala’s energies will always be there to encourage you and protect you in your territory but accomplishments are always personal. You can have variety of experiences during Sadhana.
Click here to read more about Tattva Shakti Vigyaan Sadhana Experiences
When will I become eligible for TSV Level – II (Sanjivani Vidya)?
Spiritual quest is a serious business. Casual approach, irregularity & indiscipline can not take you anywhere. After initiation into Tattva Shakti Vigyaan, TSV practitioners are advised to energize their personal mantra and complete the prescribed prayog for definite duration. Serious Practitioners who take out time for Sadhana twice a day can achieve desired strength and capacity to receive 2nd level initiation in 6-9 months. Level – II is essentially a residential programme. Remember that before imparting the knowledge of ‘Sanjeevani Vidya’ your energies are scanned through and based on your preparation only level – II is given.
What is Sanjivani Vidya?
Sanjeevani Vidya is an extremely powerful process. Its first level boosts the capacity of your energy carrying channels of your physical body & astral body. The one who practices Sanjivani Vidya becomes rooted in his being & attains ‘saakshi bhaava’ or ‘witnessing consciousness’. Frees himself from all sorts of negative emotional blocks & addictions. Its higher level which is given in Level – III, to chosen ones gets them to the cliff i.e. closer to Kundalini awakening.
May divine facilitate your participation in upcoming Deeksha camps. Keep working on your energies till then..
– Ach. Agyaatdarshan Anand Nath