Join 3,312 other subscribers
JOIN the Community!
YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (30)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (43)
- Gita by Master AD (34)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (25)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (25)
- Vedic Wisdom (21)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Ram on Negative effects of Sudarshan… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Why you don’t initiate i… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Misophonia : The sensitivity t… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Inaccessible Guru – The… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Beat Insomnia, Vertigo and Mig…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- क्या प्राणायाम से लम्बी उम्र पाई जा सकती है?
- How Can I Live for 100 years!
- क्या आप अपने ध्यान के अनुभव हमसे बांट के हमें कृतार्थ करेंगे?
- Is there any simple Sattvik tantra, which is not harmful, that I can practice?
- प्राणायाम करने का सही क्रम क्या है? सबसे पहले किस प्राणायाम से शुरू करें?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:30
- Secret Alchemy of Sabar Mantras
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:29
- Why do I see from my eyes and not yours? Why am I me and not you?
- Why don’t you advise someone for taking Initiation in Sri Vidya?
Category Archives: Tantra and sexuality
Can Love be Expressed Sexually?
The spiritual disciplines first make us learn how to separate love from sex and when you become capable of this you can use the magic potion in your life which is called ‘Sacred Sexuality’. Continue reading
Casual Sex May Drill Holes in Your Aura!
It is best to stay away from casual sex or trying things out with someone who is not committed to you deeply because that leads to holes in your Aura Body and drains away your energy. Since you don’t know it happened you stay unaware of such leakage. That also makes you prone to your own accumulated negativities and even attacks of para-normal forces which suck your energies away especially when you are in deep sleep. Continue reading
Posted in All about you & life!, Kama - The Desire Principle, Tantra and sexuality Tagged Burning sensation in second chakra, effect of casual sex on spiritual development, Energy built-up in chakras, energy fusion in sexual interactions, Holes in Aura due to casual sex, Lack of sexual exposure, Master AD, Transfer of negative energy in casual sexual intimacy 2 Comments
AD, what is your views on Kamasutra? – S.R.
Sensitivity of mankind is on the decline and animalistic tendencies are on the rise. Only some raw feelings like anger, lust, jealousy, sex etc. are available gates for the energy to flow in and out. This energy unless transmuted human race can not become sane. In the light of these facts the sexual dynamics and contentment has become the stepping stone for further growth. Kamasutra thus is indispensable for the modern world! Continue reading
Posted in Kama - The Desire Principle, sex and spirituality, Tantra and sexuality Tagged aura attunement by Ma Shakti Devpriya, Devpriya, how to stay in orgasm for hours, is orgasm a rare phenomenon, kamasutra, kamasutra for women, Meditation, Moksha, overcoming fear of sex, sex positions for emotional release 3 Comments