YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (29)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (41)
- Gita by Master AD (33)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (23)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (18)
- Vedic Wisdom (20)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Roushan Singh on हमें किस बात की चिंता LaxmiNarayan on Speed Up Corona Recovery by 10… LaxmiNarayan on Speed Up Corona Recovery by 10… Jyoti V. Sinha on Speed Up Corona Recovery by 10… Akhilesh Vashishtha on Speed Up Corona Recovery by 10…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- To Progress Spiritually Should I Make Efforts or Surrender!
- Yakshini Sadhana – Beware of Taming and worshiping Yakshinis (Part -II)
- मन को कैसे जीतें – ध्यान कब और कैसे लगायें
- Taming and worshipping the Yakshinis? Beware! (Part -I)
- हमें किस बात की चिंता
- Speed Up Corona Recovery by 100% with aids from Ayurveda and Homeopathy!
- How do I recognize my consciousness?
- How do I read Akashic records?
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan – The Road to Bliss!
- Prachya Prateek Vigyaan – The Sacred Symbology
Category Archives: Meditation
“Meditation for the one’s who are unwilling to take personal guidance should be limited to contemplation on their source of thoughts, observation of inner emotional environment and not-talking in the head. Even if you have been presented with some technique or method by your teacher in the discourses or group talks you must discuss its personal suitability with your teacher before taking it up as a practice” says Master AD. Continue reading
“Approach to Meditation has been oversimplified and this is the reason despite having millions of meditators worldwide no change in the collective consciousness of this planet is not visible. Only if people could be taught about and made to recognize the value of preparations before entering in this Sacred Practice of Meditation.. world would be a better place” says Tantracharya Shri Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading
“A meditator must keep a watch on many of mundane activities especially during first few initial years. Minute mindful changes in activities like sleeping, eating and breathing during the course of sadhana can dramatically enhance the outcome of one’s efforts..” says Tantra Master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading
SUCCESS SUTRAS FOR THIRD EYE MEDITATION – A TALK BY ACHARYA AGYAATADARSHAN ANAND NATH “Millions venture into meditation/yoga/pranayam /healing without any real guidance taking extremely simplistic view of mind-body-breath-energy-consciousness and science of it. You may be tempted to experiment with some or the … Continue reading
“The ultimate experience of a Yogi, a Gyani and a Tantra practitioner are same because they reach the same one Truth. They say the truth is Ananda and it can be found through any spiritual path but Tantra says Ananda is the material of which this cosmos has been made” says Tantra Master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath while explaining the essence of Shiva Sutras to Tattva Shakti Vigyaan practitioners. Continue reading