Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
manashi on Is Kapalbhati killing you… Prakash on Is only awareness sufficient t… Seeker on Yoga, Sex, Masturbation and Sp… Seeker on Yoga, Sex, Masturbation and Sp… Seeker on Yoga, Sex, Masturbation and Sp…
Food for thought
- Is only awareness sufficient to bring about positive changes in my personality?
- Is this Kundalini rising?
- Meditation – A way to communicate with God!
- Why should I or why should I not follow what is said in Damar Tantra?
- A tale of four Gurus by Niraj – रज्जब तूने किया गज्जब बांधा सिर पर मोर…
- The Most Powerful Tantric Meditations – The Sleeping and Waking Meditation
- Spiritual Success is achieved through effortless effort – Shiva Sutras by Master AD
- Maumbai Initiation Camp of Tattva Shakti Vigyaan – 12th & 13th November 2016
- Are You Giving 100% in Your Spiritual Endevours?
- Preparations you MUST do before starting Yoga and Pranayama!
Vote for yourself!
Category Archives: Master’s Silence
“Your attempt in Spiritual practices should be effortless but that effortlessness in efforts also comes through making sincere efforts in the beginning..” Says Tantra Master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. This video is an excerpt from the LIVE talks given to Tattva Shakti Vigyaan practitioners in New Jersey, USA. Continue reading
Acharya Agyaatadarshan speaks LIVE with his disciples in NJ, USA on Shiva Sutras. Here’s excerpts of a 2 Hours long discourse for seekers of Tantra and practitioners of Tattva Shakti Vigyaan. If you wish to get initiated in Tattva Shakti Vigyaan , to know more you are requested get in touch with us on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Continue reading
Many at times Master chooses to reply the questioner through silence which might make the disciple restless. “To be able to appreciate silence one needs to be truly aware of one’s mind games. It is with silent within such spells of silence outside can become full of value and illuminating” says Acharya Agyaatdarshan. Continue reading
A file reply of Acharya Agyaatadarshan to a fearful youth who asked a question without revealing his identity. Continue reading
Divine Mother has given us a lot to play with and experience the taste of divinity within. The panch-mahabhutas are the primary colours which are created and used by Mother to create the canvass and painting both. Tantra Master Acharya Agyaatdarshan ji speaks about the opportunities where we can understand the play of tattvic energies easily. Continue reading
“Motivation is an attribute radiated out of healthy body-mind complex. You need to begin with managing your mind to achieve that self-motivated state and meditation is the best tool available for the same. Through meditation you restructure your mind thereby become a positive thinker… Positive thinking is THE GROUND upon which the building of motivated personality gets erected.” says Tantra master Acharya Agyaatarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading