YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (29)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (41)
- Gita by Master AD (33)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (24)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (19)
- Vedic Wisdom (20)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Effects of Watching Pornograph… Dora Fulop on Pranayama’s negative eff… Roushan Singh on हमें किस बात की चिंता LaxmiNarayan on Speed Up Corona Recovery by 10… LaxmiNarayan on Speed Up Corona Recovery by 10…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- SUPPORT SOLICITED FOR GIRL CHILD EDUCATION
- To Progress Spiritually Should I Make Efforts or Surrender!
- Yakshini Sadhana – Beware of Taming and worshiping Yakshinis (Part -II)
- मन को कैसे जीतें – ध्यान कब और कैसे लगायें
- Taming and worshipping the Yakshinis? Beware! (Part -I)
- हमें किस बात की चिंता
- Speed Up Corona Recovery by 100% with aids from Ayurveda and Homeopathy!
- How do I recognize my consciousness?
- How do I read Akashic records?
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan – The Road to Bliss!
Category Archives: Master’s Silence
Shivoham! Many novice and part time enthusiasts of Tantra are often attracted to this stream thinking some rituals shall grant them material wishes and fulfill their other hidden desires. Nine out of ten people who get interested in Tantra want to … Continue reading
“There is only one thing to be known and there is only one true knowledge. That is the basis of every other knowledge but the problem is no one considers that knowledge to be any kind of knowledge” says Tantra master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath ji. Continue reading
Vedas are source of ultimate wisdom. Saraswati is a shakti or power that finds mention in Vedas. It is said to work in us as our intelligence and awareness. She confers us with immense knowledge. With the mantras when we offer aahutis in the Yajna she is pleased.. Continue reading
Siddhis are the powers that help us accomplish extraordinary feats in this world. Spiritual system such as Yoga and Tantra describe many such powers are possible to attain albeit with lot of tapa and rigorous sadhana. However there are few very simple but mostly ignored aspects of human capacities that can be developed with relatively little efforts that can enhance human capacity to a new high. Keeping oneself happy in all circumstances is one such great power that you can have.. Continue reading
“When you experience your innate infinite freedom you being is filled with infinite joy. This blissful state is what one should aim to achieve because this is Moskha, this is Nirvana” says Tantra Master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading