YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (29)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (43)
- Gita by Master AD (34)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (25)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (24)
- Vedic Wisdom (20)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Dr RADHA RAGHAVAN on Beat Insomnia, Vertigo and Mig… Prakash on प्राणायाम करने का सही क्रम क्य… Madhukar on Why you don’t initiate i… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Effects of Watching Pornograph… Dora Fulop on Pranayama’s negative eff…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- क्या आप अपने ध्यान के अनुभव हमसे बांट के हमें कृतार्थ करेंगे?
- Is there any simple Sattvik tantra, which is not harmful, that I can practice?
- प्राणायाम करने का सही क्रम क्या है? सबसे पहले किस प्राणायाम से शुरू करें?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:30
- Secret Alchemy of Sabar Mantras
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:29
- Why do I see from my eyes and not yours? Why am I me and not you?
- Why don’t you advise someone for taking Initiation in Sri Vidya?
- SUPPORT SOLICITED FOR GIRL CHILD EDUCATION
- To Progress Spiritually Should I Make Efforts or Surrender!
Category Archives: Master’s Silence
Lovely Soul, Since you asked; My first (understandable) answer to it will be “Because I don’t lend you my eyes and because you don’t know how to be Me.” Interestingly there is no end to this idiocy of asking Why’s … Continue reading
Shivoham! Many novice and part time enthusiasts of Tantra are often attracted to this stream thinking some rituals shall grant them material wishes and fulfill their other hidden desires. Nine out of ten people who get interested in Tantra want to … Continue reading
“There is only one thing to be known and there is only one true knowledge. That is the basis of every other knowledge but the problem is no one considers that knowledge to be any kind of knowledge” says Tantra master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath ji. Continue reading
Vedas are source of ultimate wisdom. Saraswati is a shakti or power that finds mention in Vedas. It is said to work in us as our intelligence and awareness. She confers us with immense knowledge. With the mantras when we offer aahutis in the Yajna she is pleased.. Continue reading
Siddhis are the powers that help us accomplish extraordinary feats in this world. Spiritual system such as Yoga and Tantra describe many such powers are possible to attain albeit with lot of tapa and rigorous sadhana. However there are few very simple but mostly ignored aspects of human capacities that can be developed with relatively little efforts that can enhance human capacity to a new high. Keeping oneself happy in all circumstances is one such great power that you can have.. Continue reading