Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Prakash on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Shailja Shah on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Roushan Singh on How to Boost Immunity: The Sec… Prakash on How to Boost Immunity: The Sec… Roushan Singh on How to Boost Immunity: Secrets…
Food for thought
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:21
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:20
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:19
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:18
- In the praise of Yajna || (यज्ञभावनम्-6) : || Invoking Saraswati in Yajna ||
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:17
- How to Boost Immunity: The Secrets from Yoga-Tantra and Ayurveda! (3 of 3)
- Neti Kriya in the times of Coronavirus : Life saving Tips!
- How to Boost Immunity: Secrets from Yoga and Ayurveda! (2 of 3)
- How to Boost Immunity: Secrets from Yoga and Ayurveda! (1 of 3)
Vote for yourself!
Category Archives: Shakti Uvaach
“Current times are teaching us tough lessons in the harshest manner probably but one thing is being felt in utmost certainty that the power to change our fate lies in our own actions. It is wakeup call for all those who ignored the most important duty towards our own self; The upkeep of our health. Tantra and Yoga offer the most effective tools to bring about positive changes in our health and our inherent power of healing. We have given out many of them. Some of the practices look overly simple but don’t be carried away by their simplicity. You would feel their effects almost instantly but it is important to practice regularly and include these in your daily routine. We believe it is never too late to begin.. so take the first step towards positive change today!” – Ma Shakti Devpriya Anand Nath Continue reading
Swara Yoga, or ‘The Ancient Science of Breathing’ is in fact a way of synchronizing one’s bio-rhythms with the cosmic cycles. One who has tamed and developed the capacity to modulate one’s swara almost nothing is impossible for that person. But one should understand that there are no shortcuts here it is a long drawn process and requires discipline and dedicated practice under the guidance of an able teacher. Continue reading
“Bhuta Shuddhi is primarily a Tantric process that was adopted in some forms of yoga lika hatha. In fact all the ways of Bhuta-Shuddhi are tantric as they involve recitation of mantras. Panch-Mahabhuta Shakti Kriya is a way allows the practitioner to begin with Bhuta Shuddhi but with persistent practice it leads to Bhuta Siddhi” says tantra and srividya guru Ma Shakti Devpriya. Continue reading