Join 3,310 other subscribers
YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (30)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (43)
- Gita by Master AD (34)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (25)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (24)
- Vedic Wisdom (21)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
birendra kumar mishr… on Why you don’t initiate i… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Effects of Watching Pornograph… Minha on Effects of Watching Pornograph… Dr RADHA RAGHAVAN on Inaccessible Guru – The… Dr RADHA RAGHAVAN on Beat Insomnia, Vertigo and Mig…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- How Can I Live for 100 years!
- क्या आप अपने ध्यान के अनुभव हमसे बांट के हमें कृतार्थ करेंगे?
- Is there any simple Sattvik tantra, which is not harmful, that I can practice?
- प्राणायाम करने का सही क्रम क्या है? सबसे पहले किस प्राणायाम से शुरू करें?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:30
- Secret Alchemy of Sabar Mantras
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:29
- Why do I see from my eyes and not yours? Why am I me and not you?
- Why don’t you advise someone for taking Initiation in Sri Vidya?
- SUPPORT SOLICITED FOR GIRL CHILD EDUCATION
Category Archives: Pranayama & Health
“Some people say you are what you eat. Even Upanishads have echoed this however it is also extremely important to look at what you choose to eat given the choices exist and how you earn it. The question mostly asked by people is “Does food clog nadis?” The answer is Yes, but not directly.” – Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath Continue reading
“There are many natural ways one can release stress, sadness and anxiety. Among them the most intuitive and naturally occuring way is sighing. The 4-7-8 Breathing technique is a variation around the same natural process of sighing. As sighing may be helpful but only if done occasionally that too when you feel the need to therefore overuse of such a technique in longer run can create such negative mental & emotional conditions rather than curing them” says Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading
“While I pull no punches in demolishing the unauthentic practices around Yoga, through our volunteer driven programmes we also ensure we walk the talk. The Shakti Multiversity organizes minimum of 8 FREE sessions on Yoga and Nadishodhan every month for you. I invite you to take benefit from our initiatives..” Master AD Continue reading
A teacher who follows authentic Vedic Yoga system will train you in holding (kumbhaka) the prana vayu using bandhas while making sure you are conducting through the nadi-shodhan regime and not teach you any other pranayama until he/she is sure you have achieved moderate level of Nadi-Shuddhi because Vedas prohibit any kind of pranayama without Nadi-Shuddhi. Continue reading
Pujneeye Acharyaji, I wanted to mention that after having initiated in Tattva Shakti Vigyaan when I started my ‘Essential-practices’ for the first time which was late July, my breathing count was approximately 4/2/6. Two weeks ago after reaching Delhi I … Continue reading