YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (29)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (41)
- Gita by Master AD (33)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (24)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (19)
- Vedic Wisdom (20)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Effects of Watching Pornograph… Dora Fulop on Pranayama’s negative eff… Roushan Singh on हमें किस बात की चिंता LaxmiNarayan on Speed Up Corona Recovery by 10… LaxmiNarayan on Speed Up Corona Recovery by 10…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- SUPPORT SOLICITED FOR GIRL CHILD EDUCATION
- To Progress Spiritually Should I Make Efforts or Surrender!
- Yakshini Sadhana – Beware of Taming and worshiping Yakshinis (Part -II)
- मन को कैसे जीतें – ध्यान कब और कैसे लगायें
- Taming and worshipping the Yakshinis? Beware! (Part -I)
- हमें किस बात की चिंता
- Speed Up Corona Recovery by 100% with aids from Ayurveda and Homeopathy!
- How do I recognize my consciousness?
- How do I read Akashic records?
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan – The Road to Bliss!
Category Archives: Pranayama & Health
“Some people say you are what you eat. Even Upanishads have echoed this however it is also extremely important to look at what you choose to eat given the choices exist and how you earn it. The question mostly asked by people is “Does food clog nadis?” The answer is Yes, but not directly.” – Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath Continue reading
“There are many natural ways one can release stress, sadness and anxiety. Among them the most intuitive and naturally occuring way is sighing. The 4-7-8 Breathing technique is a variation around the same natural process of sighing. As sighing may be helpful but only if done occasionally that too when you feel the need to therefore overuse of such a technique in longer run can create such negative mental & emotional conditions rather than curing them” says Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading
“While I pull no punches in demolishing the unauthentic practices around Yoga, through our volunteer driven programmes we also ensure we walk the talk. The Shakti Multiversity organizes minimum of 8 FREE sessions on Yoga and Nadishodhan every month for you. I invite you to take benefit from our initiatives..” Master AD Continue reading
A teacher who follows authentic Vedic Yoga system will train you in holding (kumbhaka) the prana vayu using bandhas while making sure you are conducting through the nadi-shodhan regime and not teach you any other pranayama until he/she is sure you have achieved moderate level of Nadi-Shuddhi because Vedas prohibit any kind of pranayama without Nadi-Shuddhi. Continue reading
Pujneeye Acharyaji, I wanted to mention that after having initiated in Tattva Shakti Vigyaan when I started my ‘Essential-practices’ for the first time which was late July, my breathing count was approximately 4/2/6. Two weeks ago after reaching Delhi I … Continue reading