YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (29)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (41)
- Gita by Master AD (33)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (24)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (19)
- Vedic Wisdom (20)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Effects of Watching Pornograph… Dora Fulop on Pranayama’s negative eff… Roushan Singh on हमें किस बात की चिंता LaxmiNarayan on Speed Up Corona Recovery by 10… LaxmiNarayan on Speed Up Corona Recovery by 10…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- SUPPORT SOLICITED FOR GIRL CHILD EDUCATION
- To Progress Spiritually Should I Make Efforts or Surrender!
- Yakshini Sadhana – Beware of Taming and worshiping Yakshinis (Part -II)
- मन को कैसे जीतें – ध्यान कब और कैसे लगायें
- Taming and worshipping the Yakshinis? Beware! (Part -I)
- हमें किस बात की चिंता
- Speed Up Corona Recovery by 100% with aids from Ayurveda and Homeopathy!
- How do I recognize my consciousness?
- How do I read Akashic records?
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan – The Road to Bliss!
Category Archives: Vedic Wisdom
“Some people say you are what you eat. Even Upanishads have echoed this however it is also extremely important to look at what you choose to eat given the choices exist and how you earn it. The question mostly asked by people is “Does food clog nadis?” The answer is Yes, but not directly.” – Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath Continue reading
“स्वच्छता के नियमों को सामजिक व्यवस्थाओं में झूठे अहंकार को पोषित करने के लिए उपयोग करना ही विज्ञान-घाती साबित हुआ और इन वैज्ञानिक स्वास्थ्य के नियमों के प्रति इतना रोष पैदा हुआ। आशा है अब बदले हुए वैज्ञानिक वातावरण में इस छुआछूत को वैघानिक व सामाजिक स्वीकृति मिलेगी और वह भी बिना कुंठाओं व मानसिक उत्पीड़न को जन्म दिए ही। ” – आचार्य अज्ञातदर्शन Continue reading
Vedas deliver the wisdom of monism in different ways. The mantras offer so diverse, powerful and even juxtaposed messages that a reader gets mesmerized. This charisma and wonder of Mantras is available to the one has deep knowledge of the Sanskrit language. At many places mantras are common in Atharva Veda and Rig Veda etc. giving starkly illuminating meaning as the context changes. Continue reading
Kama is the eternal force behind this creation. We are the produce of Kama only. The Veda says Kama is born out of mind. Veda also states that Moon represents mind and therefore it is perfect to take moon as the embodiment of Kama. It is no coincidence that Moon has been the most praised celestial objects by all who got stung by Kama. Kama is the power to achieve what we desires.. only if we win over it. Continue reading
Agnihotra is a powerful spiritual process for self ascension. One has to earn the eligibility for performing Yajna or Agnihotra. As per Atharva Veda Yagyopaveet and knowledge of Mantra are the essential qualifications for someone to be able to perform Agnihotra or Yagya. Continue reading