Join 3,312 other subscribers
JOIN the Community!
YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (30)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (43)
- Gita by Master AD (34)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (25)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (25)
- Vedic Wisdom (21)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Ram on Negative effects of Sudarshan… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Why you don’t initiate i… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Misophonia : The sensitivity t… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Inaccessible Guru – The… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Beat Insomnia, Vertigo and Mig…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- क्या प्राणायाम से लम्बी उम्र पाई जा सकती है?
- How Can I Live for 100 years!
- क्या आप अपने ध्यान के अनुभव हमसे बांट के हमें कृतार्थ करेंगे?
- Is there any simple Sattvik tantra, which is not harmful, that I can practice?
- प्राणायाम करने का सही क्रम क्या है? सबसे पहले किस प्राणायाम से शुरू करें?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:30
- Secret Alchemy of Sabar Mantras
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:29
- Why do I see from my eyes and not yours? Why am I me and not you?
- Why don’t you advise someone for taking Initiation in Sri Vidya?
Category Archives: Tantric Wisdom
I want Shiva to appear in front of me!
Pranam acharyaji and maa Shakti devipriyaji, I … Continue reading
Sadhana and Stages of Spiritual Awakening – Evaluate yourself today!
“The moment you are able to drop your transactional ego there’s this deep sense of freedom, relaxation and joy. This is a great achievement and it is reward of your dedicated practice of years. You must enjoy this state, you must try being in this state for from here only real journey can begin with renewed enthusiasm for the same path that led you to this beautiful stopover.” Continue reading
Are Nirvana and Enlightenment the same things?
“Words like enlightenment and Nirvana are invariably interchanged but they are not the same experience. Enlightenment is roughly ‘self-recognition’ beyond body-mind-samskara complex and Nirvana is unified experience of cosmic consciousness – complete loss of self-identification as it is now.” – Master AD Continue reading
How to succeed in Spiritual Quest – Straight answers from Shiva Sutras!
Shiva Sutras are supreme teachings ever given to mankind. Shiva himself descended on earth to handout this timeless wisdom for the welfare of every human on plane(t) of existence. Of course you will be able to succeed in every walk of life, including spiritual quest if you manage to understand the deeper, hidden meanings every Sutra here. Continue reading
Tantric Mantras – Deconstruct & Reconstruct Your Personality!
“Mantras do not work only on mind as it is mostly suggested. In fact Tantric Mantras are specific vibratory patterns or spandas created in your being through intent that depending on their resonance with 35 levels of your existence work through you and grant you access to the 36th – The Shiva!” says tantra master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading
Posted in Conversations with master.., Tantric Wisdom Tagged 8 levels of memories, 8 types of mind, elemental memory and tattva shakti vigyaan, guruma shakti devpriya, how do attain siddhis, how to use power of mind, power of mantra, shakti multiversity, swar vigyaan, swar yog, Tantra Workshops in India, Tattva Shakti Vigyaan, tattva siddhi, what is sankalp siddhi Leave a comment