YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (29)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (41)
- Gita by Master AD (33)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (24)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (19)
- Vedic Wisdom (20)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Effects of Watching Pornograph… Dora Fulop on Pranayama’s negative eff… Roushan Singh on हमें किस बात की चिंता LaxmiNarayan on Speed Up Corona Recovery by 10… LaxmiNarayan on Speed Up Corona Recovery by 10…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- SUPPORT SOLICITED FOR GIRL CHILD EDUCATION
- To Progress Spiritually Should I Make Efforts or Surrender!
- Yakshini Sadhana – Beware of Taming and worshiping Yakshinis (Part -II)
- मन को कैसे जीतें – ध्यान कब और कैसे लगायें
- Taming and worshipping the Yakshinis? Beware! (Part -I)
- हमें किस बात की चिंता
- Speed Up Corona Recovery by 100% with aids from Ayurveda and Homeopathy!
- How do I recognize my consciousness?
- How do I read Akashic records?
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan – The Road to Bliss!
Category Archives: Tantric Wisdom
Pranam acharyaji and maa Shakti devipriyaji, I … Continue reading
“The moment you are able to drop your transactional ego there’s this deep sense of freedom, relaxation and joy. This is a great achievement and it is reward of your dedicated practice of years. You must enjoy this state, you must try being in this state for from here only real journey can begin with renewed enthusiasm for the same path that led you to this beautiful stopover.” Continue reading
“Words like enlightenment and Nirvana are invariably interchanged but they are not the same experience. Enlightenment is roughly ‘self-recognition’ beyond body-mind-samskara complex and Nirvana is unified experience of cosmic consciousness – complete loss of self-identification as it is now.” – Master AD Continue reading
Shiva Sutras are supreme teachings ever given to mankind. Shiva himself descended on earth to handout this timeless wisdom for the welfare of every human on plane(t) of existence. Of course you will be able to succeed in every walk of life, including spiritual quest if you manage to understand the deeper, hidden meanings every Sutra here. Continue reading
“Mantras do not work only on mind as it is mostly suggested. In fact Tantric Mantras are specific vibratory patterns or spandas created in your being through intent that depending on their resonance with 35 levels of your existence work through you and grant you access to the 36th – The Shiva!” says tantra master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading