YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (29)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (42)
- Gita by Master AD (34)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (25)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (20)
- Vedic Wisdom (20)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Madhukar on Why you don’t initiate i… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Effects of Watching Pornograph… Dora Fulop on Pranayama’s negative eff… Roushan Singh on हमें किस बात की चिंता LaxmiNarayan on Speed Up Corona Recovery by 10…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:29
- Why do I see from my eyes and not yours? Why am I me and not you?
- Why don’t you advise someone for taking Initiation in Sri Vidya?
- SUPPORT SOLICITED FOR GIRL CHILD EDUCATION
- To Progress Spiritually Should I Make Efforts or Surrender!
- Yakshini Sadhana – Beware of Taming and worshiping Yakshinis (Part -II)
- मन को कैसे जीतें – ध्यान कब और कैसे लगायें
- Taming and worshipping the Yakshinis? Beware! (Part -I)
- हमें किस बात की चिंता
- Speed Up Corona Recovery by 100% with aids from Ayurveda and Homeopathy!
Author Archives: Ach. Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath
“एक एक सीढ़ी चढ़ने का नाम है सांख्य।जहां मृत्यु एक सत्य है वहीँ जन्म भी है तो सत्य वास्तव में क्या है? कृष्ण अब दूसरी प्रकार से कहते हैं कि सभी उस अव्यक्त से प्रकट होते हैं और उसी में फिर से समा जाते हैं। तो क्या वह जो अव्यक्त है वह सत्य है? गीता हमें विचार करने के लिए प्रेरित करती है। तो विचार कीजिये और सत्य को ग्रहण करने का प्रयास कीजिये।”
– आचार्य अज्ञातदर्शन आनंद नाथ Continue reading
Lovely Soul, Since you asked; My first (understandable) answer to it will be “Because I don’t lend you my eyes and because you don’t know how to be Me.” Interestingly there is no end to this idiocy of asking Why’s … Continue reading
Acharya Agyaatdarshan, I have had boundless love and devotion towards the Shakti and used to chant Lalita Sahasranma with unflinching and selfless devotion years ago and have experienced some wonderful things, and had the intense desire to understand Sri Vidya, … Continue reading
Shivoham! Dear All, After losing our volunteer Sumit in a fatal road accident we had approached his family and pledged our support for the education both of his daughters. In line with the same objective we had asked a moderately … Continue reading
Beloved Master, You always seem to stress on the point that in Teacher-Student relationship it is the student who is more important than the Teacher. On many other occasions I have also gained this understanding from you that ultimately a … Continue reading