Join 3,308 other followers
YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (30)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (43)
- Gita by Master AD (34)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (25)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (24)
- Vedic Wisdom (21)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Dr RADHA RAGHAVAN on Beat Insomnia, Vertigo and Mig… Prakash on प्राणायाम करने का सही क्रम क्य… Madhukar on Why you don’t initiate i… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Effects of Watching Pornograph… Dora Fulop on Pranayama’s negative eff…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- How Can I Live for 100 years!
- क्या आप अपने ध्यान के अनुभव हमसे बांट के हमें कृतार्थ करेंगे?
- Is there any simple Sattvik tantra, which is not harmful, that I can practice?
- प्राणायाम करने का सही क्रम क्या है? सबसे पहले किस प्राणायाम से शुरू करें?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:30
- Secret Alchemy of Sabar Mantras
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:29
- Why do I see from my eyes and not yours? Why am I me and not you?
- Why don’t you advise someone for taking Initiation in Sri Vidya?
- SUPPORT SOLICITED FOR GIRL CHILD EDUCATION
Category Archives: Yoga Pranayama and Health
“Modern man suffers at the hands of its own marvelous technological creations. The technology has successfully encaged man’s whole attention to very cramped spaces… something like 17 cms mobiles screens to 17 inches of laptop monitors. Almost 90% of the time one is busy gazing and peeping in such small spaces… concerned with anything and everything but self. As your ‘self’ disappears from your life you will be diseased and not too far from being shelved very soon!” says Master AD. Continue reading
“There are many natural ways one can release stress, sadness and anxiety. Among them the most intuitive and naturally occuring way is sighing. The 4-7-8 Breathing technique is a variation around the same natural process of sighing. As sighing may be helpful but only if done occasionally that too when you feel the need to therefore overuse of such a technique in longer run can create such negative mental & emotional conditions rather than curing them” says Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading
“It all starts with little dis-ease but if sustained it develops into a giant phenomenon. The dis-ease becomes a disease in no time. Stress is a KILLER disease having thousands of symptoms. In today’s time whenever you develop any physical problem immediately look out for its cause in your mind. In most certainty you shall find the cause in your thoughts and thinking rather than in your blood-reports” says Tantra Master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading
A teacher who follows authentic Vedic Yoga system will train you in holding (kumbhaka) the prana vayu using bandhas while making sure you are conducting through the nadi-shodhan regime and not teach you any other pranayama until he/she is sure you have achieved moderate level of Nadi-Shuddhi because Vedas prohibit any kind of pranayama without Nadi-Shuddhi. Continue reading