Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Prakash on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Shailja Shah on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Roushan Singh on How to Boost Immunity: The Sec… Prakash on How to Boost Immunity: The Sec… Roushan Singh on How to Boost Immunity: Secrets…
Food for thought
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:21
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:20
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:19
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:18
- In the praise of Yajna || (यज्ञभावनम्-6) : || Invoking Saraswati in Yajna ||
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:17
- How to Boost Immunity: The Secrets from Yoga-Tantra and Ayurveda! (3 of 3)
- Neti Kriya in the times of Coronavirus : Life saving Tips!
- How to Boost Immunity: Secrets from Yoga and Ayurveda! (2 of 3)
- How to Boost Immunity: Secrets from Yoga and Ayurveda! (1 of 3)
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: Tattva Shakti Vigyaan
Vedas are source of ultimate wisdom. Saraswati is a shakti or power that finds mention in Vedas. It is said to work in us as our intelligence and awareness. She confers us with immense knowledge. With the mantras when we offer aahutis in the Yajna she is pleased.. Continue reading
Our immunity is sum total of our physical, mental and spiritual strengths. Improving immunity is not about popping vitamins and supplement pills rather giving our body and mind the wholesome positive food. Aahar chikitsa (using food as medicine) and Vihar chikitsa (using lifestyle as therapy) are recommended to regain vitality, health and immunity in Ayurveda.. Continue reading
Many people think that exercising, Yoga and all sorts of healing modalities can go in parallel while practicing SriVidya. Well, technically there can be no objection however a disciple must consult his/her guru before taking up any such thing. Continue reading
Tantra Master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath’s answer to a seeker on the relevance of Tattva Shakti Vigyaan in preparation for Sri Vidya sadhana. Continue reading
“Beware of words you speak. Even when you are intellectualizing and speaking you are continuously working on your chakras” says Tantra Master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading