YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (29)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (42)
- Gita by Master AD (34)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (25)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (20)
- Vedic Wisdom (20)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Madhukar on Why you don’t initiate i… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Effects of Watching Pornograph… Dora Fulop on Pranayama’s negative eff… Roushan Singh on हमें किस बात की चिंता LaxmiNarayan on Speed Up Corona Recovery by 10…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:29
- Why do I see from my eyes and not yours? Why am I me and not you?
- Why don’t you advise someone for taking Initiation in Sri Vidya?
- SUPPORT SOLICITED FOR GIRL CHILD EDUCATION
- To Progress Spiritually Should I Make Efforts or Surrender!
- Yakshini Sadhana – Beware of Taming and worshiping Yakshinis (Part -II)
- मन को कैसे जीतें – ध्यान कब और कैसे लगायें
- Taming and worshipping the Yakshinis? Beware! (Part -I)
- हमें किस बात की चिंता
- Speed Up Corona Recovery by 100% with aids from Ayurveda and Homeopathy!
Category Archives: Conversations with master..
Mostly awareness is taken as consciousness but truly consciousness moves in many planes from the awareness to the deep sleep which most people experience on day to day basis. To be able to access other levels of consciousness one has to follow a spiritual discipline under the guidance of a Master. It proves to be a wonderful exciting journey leading to never before experiences.. Challenge yourself to experiment with your body and mind to be able to move in this direction. Continue reading
Pranam acharyaji and maa Shakti devipriyaji, I … Continue reading
“What is the purpose of our existence? This question is mostly asked by two kinds of people. The first ones are thinkers or philosophers and the second types are the ones who have found life to be too difficult to deal with. However the answer for both of them remains the same – ‘Expression of Divinity through Love’ is the sole purpose of being here” says Master AD. Continue reading
Don’t fool yourself by playing this game of taking resolutions on the night of 31st December every year.. Resolutions can be taken only by someone who has developed resolve. Resolve means power of will.. when combined with a purpose it becomes a resolution. So the first step is to clear the clutter of mind, become free of doubts, bring out clarity of purpose and once you have done it may be you don’t need any resolutions at all for your life. Remember decisions of today don’t work tomorrow. Continue reading
Shiva Sutras are supreme teachings ever given to mankind. Shiva himself descended on earth to handout this timeless wisdom for the welfare of every human on plane(t) of existence. Of course you will be able to succeed in every walk of life, including spiritual quest if you manage to understand the deeper, hidden meanings every Sutra here. Continue reading