Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Prakash on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Shailja Shah on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Roushan Singh on How to Boost Immunity: The Sec… Prakash on How to Boost Immunity: The Sec… Roushan Singh on How to Boost Immunity: Secrets…
Food for thought
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:21
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:20
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:19
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:18
- In the praise of Yajna || (यज्ञभावनम्-6) : || Invoking Saraswati in Yajna ||
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:17
- How to Boost Immunity: The Secrets from Yoga-Tantra and Ayurveda! (3 of 3)
- Neti Kriya in the times of Coronavirus : Life saving Tips!
- How to Boost Immunity: Secrets from Yoga and Ayurveda! (2 of 3)
- How to Boost Immunity: Secrets from Yoga and Ayurveda! (1 of 3)
Vote for yourself!
Category Archives: Conversations with master..
Most of modern spiritual teachers and neo-spiritualist traditions insist that specifically days of Full Moon and New Moon are “The Most Powerful” times when a spiritual practice yields maximum results. The only explanation they offer about these days being powerful concerns the gravitational pull on Earth but that is not all. In fact understanding the energy dynamics is a complex process and takes into account many visible and invisible forces. In this talk Tantra master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath reveals some of the less known secrets pertaining to this area. Continue reading
Many people think that exercising, Yoga and all sorts of healing modalities can go in parallel while practicing SriVidya. Well, technically there can be no objection however a disciple must consult his/her guru before taking up any such thing. Continue reading
Tantra Master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath’s answer to a seeker on the relevance of Tattva Shakti Vigyaan in preparation for Sri Vidya sadhana. Continue reading
How can I do the TSV session? Spirituality is all about taking responsibility of your life and using the universal energy principles for your spiritual growth. The whole journey, which takes you to the zenith of spiritual path has been … Continue reading