Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Prakash on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Mithu on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Shailja Shah on Full Moon Meditation or New Mo… Roushan Singh on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The…
Food for thought
- How to succeed in Spiritual Quest – Straight answers from Shiva Sutras!
- Full Moon Meditation or New Moon Meditation?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:16
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:14 – 2:15
- How to get freedom from the cycle of birth and death?
- In the praise of divine fire (यज्ञभावनम्-3)
- In the praise of Kama – Is Freud just quoting Atharva Veda?
- How to get enlightened without engaging in any Spiritual Practices?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:11-2:13
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:06-2:10
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: Yog
High energy is needed for spiritual awakening and during pranayama when high amount of energy is released and your nadi system is not capable of supporting it may damage your system permanently. Hiccups, Coughing, Asthma, Diseases and pain in Head, Ear and Eyes.. and many other unknown diseases happen when pranavaayu (air) is angered. Continue reading
One should know that Bhastrika, Kapalbhati and other such high-energy pranayamas are not advisable unless one’s body and systems have been prepared to bear the force of increased forceful energy. Why suffer when you can avoid it just by acquiring right knowledge. Continue reading
Ever since I wrote about dangers of doing Pranayama and how it is in reality killing people so many mails have poured in. People are asking me the basis for declaring this. Although for my beloved disciples and sincere followers … Continue reading
The confession had not fetched us money so far. Confession was never a game which could be played on screen. Confession has never been a publicity stunt as it has become now. This pious act ignited by realization of one’s own … Continue reading
People doubted my statement as they felt how come commercially successful teachers like Baba Ramdev, Sri Sri Ravishankar have never warned about it. Continue reading