Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Shaila on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Shuchi on Cultivating and Living with Si… LaxmiNarayan on Cultivating and Living with Si… Cultivating and Livi… on Igniting and Living with Siddh… Aishi Das on Pranayama’s negative eff…
Food for thought
- Panch-Mahabhuta Shakti Kriya – It is taking me to Samadhi?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:03
- Stotras – The Ways to Connect with the Divine Virtues of Infinity!
- Cultivating and Living with Siddhis – All about Psychic Powers (Part II)
- Igniting and Living with Siddhis – All about Psychic Powers (Part I)
- Saundarya Lahiri – The Tantric Way of invoking Divine Beauty in Life!
- Effects of Watching Pornography During Pregnancy
- Acharya Agyaatadarshan on Shiva Sutras – Gyaanam Bandhah (Hindi)
- Acharya Speaks on Shiva Sutras – Gyaanam Bandhah (excerpts)
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:02
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: who is sanjaya
“Only unbiased, non-judgemental frame of mind can serve as a launchpad capable of taking to the transcendental state. To invoke a ‘Sanjaya’ in you the Master gives you methods. He uses methods and techniques because he can not wait for Kurukshetra to happen to you. More so out of his compassion for you as he sees you in the battle-field without your recognition of it” says Tantra Master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading