Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Roushan Singh on How to Boost Immunity: Secrets… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Defeat the Coronavirus –… Roushan Singh on Defeat the Coronavirus –… Prathima on Defeat the Coronavirus –… Shakti Devpriya on Defeat the Coronavirus –…
Food for thought
- How to Boost Immunity: Secrets from Yoga and Ayurveda! (2 of 3)
- How to Boost Immunity: Secrets from Yoga and Ayurveda! (1 of 3)
- Defeat the Coronavirus – You can do it!
- अभी तो जीवन शेष है! कुछ साधन-चिन्तन करो ना..
- Together let’s beat the Coronavirus spread!
- Resolutions – The decisions of today that don’t matter tomorrow!
- How to succeed in Spiritual Quest – Straight answers from Shiva Sutras!
- Full Moon Meditation or New Moon Meditation?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:16
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:14 – 2:15
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: who can perform agnihotra
Yajna or Agnihotra is a powerful spiritual process for obtaining the grace of Shakti. The proof of the fact is that Yajna as a process for invoking higher powers and sending your intentions to higher realms has been accepted by all alike – Vaishanavas, Shaiva, Gaanapatyas and Shaaktas. Continue reading
“Just as in Tattva Shakti Vigyaan Sadhana we have mantras, mudras, mandalas and kriyas etc. the Vedic system has the process of yajna (yagya) for attainment of enlightenment. One needs to go through the process of sutra-dhaaran (dwijeekaran) and then one can be initiated in Agnihotra” says Tantra Guru Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading