Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Shailja Shah on Full Moon Meditation or New Mo… Roushan Singh on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The… Roushan Singh on In the praise of divine fire…
Food for thought
- Full Moon Meditation or New Moon Meditation?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:16
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:14 – 2:15
- How to get freedom from the cycle of birth and death?
- In the praise of divine fire (यज्ञभावनम्-3)
- In the praise of Kama – Is Freud just quoting Atharva Veda?
- How to get enlightened without engaging in any Spiritual Practices?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:11-2:13
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:06-2:10
- Path, Guru, Guidance
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: what is significance of 108
A mantra is a tool to achieve this calming of mind and yet keeping it alert and open. It takes time to calm your mind and that is why some minimum number of times you need to repeat and contemplate upon it. If a mantra is small – the recitation or chanting laps are definitely increased. That way 108 is not the number always.. your practices should allow you minimum gestation period for it to work on you. It that reason for you hear of some mystical numbers 11 minutes, 21 days, 41 days, 1.25 Lakh, 1000 repetitions and so on… Continue reading
In fact there are 108 major energy points or chakras within your own body which are like windows in your being where from you can peep into “cosmic realms”. And which 108 points shall be used in your Mantra recitation (application) is decided by the master. Continue reading