Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Prakash on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Mithu on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Shailja Shah on Full Moon Meditation or New Mo… Roushan Singh on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The…
Food for thought
- अभी तो जीवन शेष है! कुछ साधन-चिन्तन करो ना..
- Together let’s beat the Coronavirus spread!
- Resolutions – The decisions of today that don’t matter tomorrow!
- How to succeed in Spiritual Quest – Straight answers from Shiva Sutras!
- Full Moon Meditation or New Moon Meditation?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:16
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:14 – 2:15
- How to get freedom from the cycle of birth and death?
- In the praise of divine fire (यज्ञभावनम्-3)
- In the praise of Kama – Is Freud just quoting Atharva Veda?
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: Vertigo: Causes symptoms and treatments
“Modern man suffers at the hands of its own marvelous technological creations. The technology has successfully encaged man’s whole attention to very cramped spaces… something like 17 cms mobiles screens to 17 inches of laptop monitors. Almost 90% of the time one is busy gazing and peeping in such small spaces… concerned with anything and everything but self. As your ‘self’ disappears from your life you will be diseased and not too far from being shelved very soon!” says Master AD. Continue reading