Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Shailja Shah on Full Moon Meditation or New Mo… Roushan Singh on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The… Roushan Singh on In the praise of divine fire…
Food for thought
- Full Moon Meditation or New Moon Meditation?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:16
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:14 – 2:15
- How to get freedom from the cycle of birth and death?
- In the praise of divine fire (यज्ञभावनम्-3)
- In the praise of Kama – Is Freud just quoting Atharva Veda?
- How to get enlightened without engaging in any Spiritual Practices?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:11-2:13
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:06-2:10
- Path, Guru, Guidance
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: TSV – Tantra for modern man
Many people try to link every physical condition to their Yoga practices. In fact there are many physical, environmental reason for such symptoms and not everything can be linked to Yoga or spiritual practices. There are thousands of possibilities and no one will be able to guide a person remotely. If you are suffering from anxiety, foggy-mind, irritability, headache etc. its advised to meet a Master and much before that don’t forget to see a doctor. Continue reading
108 has its magic. If your surya nadi is active during this practice the time runs fast and if your chandra nadi is active the time runs slow. In both the cases holding breath for 108 seconds would be a challenge however if you are doing this while your sushumna nadi is active you stand greater chances of reaching this magical number of 108 and thus an opportunity to experience something completely new. Continue reading