Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Roushan Singh on How to Boost Immunity: The Sec… Prakash on How to Boost Immunity: The Sec… Roushan Singh on How to Boost Immunity: Secrets… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on How to Boost Immunity: Secrets… Roushan Singh on How to Boost Immunity: Secrets…
Food for thought
- In the praise of Kama || (कामबोधनम् -4) || Kama – The eternal power of Creation ||
- In the praise of Yajnyopaveetam || (यज्ञभावनम्-5) : || The glory of Sacred Thread ||
- In the praise of divine fire (यज्ञभावनम्-4) : || Agnihotram ||
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:17
- How to Boost Immunity: The Secrets from Yoga-Tantra and Ayurveda! (3 of 3)
- Neti Kriya in the times of Coronavirus : Life saving Tips!
- How to Boost Immunity: Secrets from Yoga and Ayurveda! (2 of 3)
- How to Boost Immunity: Secrets from Yoga and Ayurveda! (1 of 3)
- Defeat the Coronavirus – You can do it!
- अभी तो जीवन शेष है! कुछ साधन-चिन्तन करो ना..
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: TSV – Tantra for modern man
Many people try to link every physical condition to their Yoga practices. In fact there are many physical, environmental reason for such symptoms and not everything can be linked to Yoga or spiritual practices. There are thousands of possibilities and no one will be able to guide a person remotely. If you are suffering from anxiety, foggy-mind, irritability, headache etc. its advised to meet a Master and much before that don’t forget to see a doctor. Continue reading
108 has its magic. If your surya nadi is active during this practice the time runs fast and if your chandra nadi is active the time runs slow. In both the cases holding breath for 108 seconds would be a challenge however if you are doing this while your sushumna nadi is active you stand greater chances of reaching this magical number of 108 and thus an opportunity to experience something completely new. Continue reading