YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (2)
- Conversations with master.. (22)
- Gita by Master AD (31)
- Information (2)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (5)
- Master's Silence (13)
- Meditation (2)
- Pranayama & Health (9)
- sex and spirituality (1)
- Shakti Uvaach (11)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Tantra and sexuality (1)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (3)
- Uncategorized (6)
- Vedic Wisdom (11)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (3)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (6)
Programmes for you!
Roushan Singh on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Prakash on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Shailja Shah on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… LaxmiNarayan on Few Siddhis You Can Attain By… Roushan Singh on How to Boost Immunity: The Sec…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- The Unspoken Sufferings of the Unguided Meditation Enthusiasts!
- शरीरमाद्यं खलु धर्म साधनम् !
- Purpose of life – The Existential Question!
- Am I Ready for Vigyan Bhairav Meditations?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:25-26
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:24
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:22-23
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:21
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:20
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:19
Tag Archives: Transcendental Meditation
“Only unbiased, non-judgemental frame of mind can serve as a launchpad capable of taking to the transcendental state. To invoke a ‘Sanjaya’ in you the Master gives you methods. He uses methods and techniques because he can not wait for Kurukshetra to happen to you. More so out of his compassion for you as he sees you in the battle-field without your recognition of it” says Tantra Master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading
His Guru Sri Maharshi Mahesh Yogi, who was gurubhai (Disciples of same master) of renowned Shree Vidya Master Shri Karpaatri ji Maharaj was disappointed by the decision of his Guru to handover the revered seat of Shankaracharya to a Brahmin (Mahesh Yogi was born in a Kayastha Family). Incidently when he broke away from his Guru Brahmananda the spiritual circles in India allegedly whispered him to be behind the poisioning of his own Guru Shri Bramhananda Saraswati. It is believed that Shri Brahamananda Saraswati knew the secret vidya of converting parad (mercury) in to swarna (gold) and thus his Ashram was virtually like a goldmine. It is alleged that Mahesh Yogi while running away from India took fortunes to distant land in America where he created his own empire. Continue reading