Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Prakash on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Mithu on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Shailja Shah on Full Moon Meditation or New Mo… Roushan Singh on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The…
Food for thought
- How to succeed in Spiritual Quest – Straight answers from Shiva Sutras!
- Full Moon Meditation or New Moon Meditation?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:16
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:14 – 2:15
- How to get freedom from the cycle of birth and death?
- In the praise of divine fire (यज्ञभावनम्-3)
- In the praise of Kama – Is Freud just quoting Atharva Veda?
- How to get enlightened without engaging in any Spiritual Practices?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:11-2:13
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:06-2:10
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: the shakti multiversity
“Even one single practice taken up under the guidance and supervision of an able teacher can elevate your consciousness to the levels where from the goal is nearer and seems reachable. Also if you attempt any single practice wholeheartedly and all the time, it makes a superhuman out of an ordinary person for sure” says the Master. Continue reading
“When you experience your innate infinite freedom you being is filled with infinite joy. This blissful state is what one should aim to achieve because this is Moskha, this is Nirvana” says Tantra Master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading
Yajna or Agnihotra is a powerful spiritual process for obtaining the grace of Shakti. The proof of the fact is that Yajna as a process for invoking higher powers and sending your intentions to higher realms has been accepted by all alike – Vaishanavas, Shaiva, Gaanapatyas and Shaaktas. Continue reading
“Giving is noble but giving without expectations, only for the joy of it is exceptional! Giving without expectation is also known as service, charity or seva.. it is the highest practice one can engage in but always remember the practice of service begins at home.”
– Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath Continue reading
Masters can smile in adverse situations for they are rooted in knowledge. Krishna seems to be smiling at everything.. in every situation. It is not a plastic smile it is expression of ‘joy of being’ the witness to self-created drama. Continue reading
There is always a possibility of getting lost in the virtual world for that is NOT but the irony of the current situation is that the virtual is capable of spoiling the REAL! Continue reading
“Just as in Tattva Shakti Vigyaan Sadhana we have mantras, mudras, mandalas and kriyas etc. the Vedic system has the process of yajna (yagya) for attainment of enlightenment. One needs to go through the process of sutra-dhaaran (dwijeekaran) and then one can be initiated in Agnihotra” says Tantra Guru Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading