YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (29)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (42)
- Gita by Master AD (34)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (25)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (20)
- Vedic Wisdom (20)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Madhukar on Why you don’t initiate i… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Effects of Watching Pornograph… Dora Fulop on Pranayama’s negative eff… Roushan Singh on हमें किस बात की चिंता LaxmiNarayan on Speed Up Corona Recovery by 10…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:29
- Why do I see from my eyes and not yours? Why am I me and not you?
- Why don’t you advise someone for taking Initiation in Sri Vidya?
- SUPPORT SOLICITED FOR GIRL CHILD EDUCATION
- To Progress Spiritually Should I Make Efforts or Surrender!
- Yakshini Sadhana – Beware of Taming and worshiping Yakshinis (Part -II)
- मन को कैसे जीतें – ध्यान कब और कैसे लगायें
- Taming and worshipping the Yakshinis? Beware! (Part -I)
- हमें किस बात की चिंता
- Speed Up Corona Recovery by 100% with aids from Ayurveda and Homeopathy!
Tag Archives: the shakti multiversity
“Some people say you are what you eat. Even Upanishads have echoed this however it is also extremely important to look at what you choose to eat given the choices exist and how you earn it. The question mostly asked by people is “Does food clog nadis?” The answer is Yes, but not directly.” – Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath Continue reading
Vedas are source of ultimate wisdom. Saraswati is a shakti or power that finds mention in Vedas. It is said to work in us as our intelligence and awareness. She confers us with immense knowledge. With the mantras when we offer aahutis in the Yajna she is pleased.. Continue reading
Vedas deliver the wisdom of monism in different ways. The mantras offer so diverse, powerful and even juxtaposed messages that a reader gets mesmerized. This charisma and wonder of Mantras is available to the one has deep knowledge of the Sanskrit language. At many places mantras are common in Atharva Veda and Rig Veda etc. giving starkly illuminating meaning as the context changes. Continue reading
Agnihotra is a powerful spiritual process for self ascension. One has to earn the eligibility for performing Yajna or Agnihotra. As per Atharva Veda Yagyopaveet and knowledge of Mantra are the essential qualifications for someone to be able to perform Agnihotra or Yagya. Continue reading
Agnihotra is a powerful spiritual process for self ascension. In Mahabharat Yudhisthira is being explained the importance of Agnihotra or Yajna. It is a practice that is so very common among all – the Vaishanavas, Shaiva, Gaanapatyas and Shaaktas. Continue reading