Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Prakash on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Mithu on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Shailja Shah on Full Moon Meditation or New Mo… Roushan Singh on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The…
Food for thought
- How to succeed in Spiritual Quest – Straight answers from Shiva Sutras!
- Full Moon Meditation or New Moon Meditation?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:16
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:14 – 2:15
- How to get freedom from the cycle of birth and death?
- In the praise of divine fire (यज्ञभावनम्-3)
- In the praise of Kama – Is Freud just quoting Atharva Veda?
- How to get enlightened without engaging in any Spiritual Practices?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:11-2:13
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:06-2:10
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: Tattwa Shuddhi
Although masturbation may be less damaging and exhausting physically for women however spiritually they are at more loss as compared to men. Women suffer different consequences. At singular peaks Women completely open their Root Chakra and Third Eye Chakra and subjected to seepage of environmental energies in their psyche. Such contamination at Third Eye Chakra and Root Area may create headaches. Such women may have complaints of pain in the legs/knees and they are prone to UTI. Dry run at Heart Chakra makes such subjects prone to get touchy and emotional and run low on acceptance. Continue reading
All such symptoms like headache, memory loss, lack of concentration are direct result of excessive push of energy (which is generated during ‘Pranayama’) in the energy channels called ‘Nadis’ and you can imagine what it would be like to obstruct an overflowing violent river. The excessively speedy flow of energy in the impurity clogged channels is bound to distort or damage them. This is natural. Continue reading
Beloved readers and friends, Yoga is a holistic, scientific, mathematics like tool of self-discovery. I trust there is no controversy about the statement that self-discovery or self-realization is the zenith of human potential. This action-based-tool for self-realization originated in India in … Continue reading