Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Prakash on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Mithu on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Shailja Shah on Full Moon Meditation or New Mo… Roushan Singh on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The…
Food for thought
- How to succeed in Spiritual Quest – Straight answers from Shiva Sutras!
- Full Moon Meditation or New Moon Meditation?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:16
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:14 – 2:15
- How to get freedom from the cycle of birth and death?
- In the praise of divine fire (यज्ञभावनम्-3)
- In the praise of Kama – Is Freud just quoting Atharva Veda?
- How to get enlightened without engaging in any Spiritual Practices?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:11-2:13
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:06-2:10
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: Tattwa Shakti Vigyaan
Your God is a personal belief till experience. Till then there is no need to change your choices. Just like if you prefer banana shake over strawberry.. its your choice and no one can challenge it by giving a logic ‘but both are made up of three particles – Electron, Proton and Neutron’. Continue reading
Even if one is truly interested and wishes to work with these spiritual energies one should not take up these practices until one receives proper guidance and initiation. Mantras and rituals are always to be used under proper guidance from your Guru. Continue reading
If a Master chooses to draw the vayus one after another then his body (after death) shall behave like any other ordinary person’s body. Most of the Masters prefer to not leave this body after setting the momentum of Vayus because then there is possibility of misuse of their body by some other spirit. Continue reading
Priests and preachers are not Masters! No Master has ever condemned sex or women but only priests have. Most of our great seers and Rishi’s were married. They had children and still enjoyed enlightenment. Nanak, Kabir, Malookdas, Gurdjieff, Aurobindo Ghosh, Ramakrishna Paramhamsa, Neem Karoli baba, Gautam, Vashishtha, Kapil, Janak and thousands of others could never be treated spiritual if having sex and getting married was unnatural. God created this universe and this attribute of creativity can be exhibited by humans only through ‘sex’. It is through sex mankind expresses whatsoever little ‘godliness’ they have. There are enough divisions and causes of division let spirituality not divide the humanity on the basis of sex. Continue reading