Join 3,308 other subscribers
YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (30)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (43)
- Gita by Master AD (34)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (25)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (24)
- Vedic Wisdom (21)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Dr RADHA RAGHAVAN on Inaccessible Guru – The… Dr RADHA RAGHAVAN on Beat Insomnia, Vertigo and Mig… Prakash on प्राणायाम करने का सही क्रम क्य… Madhukar on Why you don’t initiate i… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Effects of Watching Pornograph…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- How Can I Live for 100 years!
- क्या आप अपने ध्यान के अनुभव हमसे बांट के हमें कृतार्थ करेंगे?
- Is there any simple Sattvik tantra, which is not harmful, that I can practice?
- प्राणायाम करने का सही क्रम क्या है? सबसे पहले किस प्राणायाम से शुरू करें?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:30
- Secret Alchemy of Sabar Mantras
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:29
- Why do I see from my eyes and not yours? Why am I me and not you?
- Why don’t you advise someone for taking Initiation in Sri Vidya?
- SUPPORT SOLICITED FOR GIRL CHILD EDUCATION
Tag Archives: Tattva Shuddhi
Tantra Master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath’s answer to a seeker on the relevance of Tattva Shakti Vigyaan in preparation for Sri Vidya sadhana. Continue reading
“Bhuta Shuddhi is primarily a Tantric process that was adopted in some forms of yoga lika hatha. In fact all the ways of Bhuta-Shuddhi are tantric as they involve recitation of mantras. Panch-Mahabhuta Shakti Kriya is a way allows the practitioner to begin with Bhuta Shuddhi but with persistent practice it leads to Bhuta Siddhi” says tantra and srividya guru Ma Shakti Devpriya. Continue reading
Acharya Agyaatadarshan speaks LIVE with his disciples in NJ, USA on Shiva Sutras. Here’s excerpts of a 2 Hours long discourse for seekers of Tantra and practitioners of Tattva Shakti Vigyaan. If you wish to get initiated in Tattva Shakti Vigyaan , to know more you are requested get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com Continue reading
A Guru should own up to the disciple’s issues faced during the sadhana but unfortunately most of the Guru’s become inaccessible to the their disciples after initiating them to certain kriyas. Provided Guru is accessible the responsibility equally lies with the disciples. They must not jump off the path just because there are certain discomforts, sudden changes in physical parameters or psychological orientations. Upon facing any issue and even otherwise a dialogue must continue between him/her and the Master. Disciple should be patient enough to work on the given processes and see one’s progress back. Sometimes certain issues may take longer to heal but being patient does not mean losing your head to the level of stupidity. Its all in the mutual faith and transparent communication which ensures disciples get better support and continuous guidance which is essential part of any spiritual journey. Continue reading
Tantra Master Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath picks up this fundamental question about life and answers in own his unique way. He says that “Tattva Shakti Vigyaan is a systematic approach in this search.. the Search of infiniteness in every aspect of life.” Continue reading