YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (2)
- Conversations with master.. (22)
- Gita by Master AD (31)
- Information (2)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (5)
- Master's Silence (13)
- Meditation (2)
- Pranayama & Health (9)
- sex and spirituality (1)
- Shakti Uvaach (11)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Tantra and sexuality (1)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (3)
- Uncategorized (6)
- Vedic Wisdom (11)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (3)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (6)
Programmes for you!
Roushan Singh on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Prakash on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Shailja Shah on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… LaxmiNarayan on Few Siddhis You Can Attain By… Roushan Singh on How to Boost Immunity: The Sec…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- The Unspoken Sufferings of the Unguided Meditation Enthusiasts!
- शरीरमाद्यं खलु धर्म साधनम् !
- Purpose of life – The Existential Question!
- Am I Ready for Vigyan Bhairav Meditations?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:25-26
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:24
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:22-23
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:21
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:20
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:19
Tag Archives: Tattva Shakti Vigyaan
Some people while working on 3rd chakra due to their intentions are not elevated enough (aimed at higher spiritual/energy centers or states) also at times feel IBS or constipation. Continue reading
You are Arjuna yourself. There are are thousands of things, which as a child are impregnated in your mind which become your belief system for life and rule your behaviour throughout. In every doubtful endeavour, commencement of journey, every failure one unconsciously finds oneself linking the results or situations to irrelevant things.. like good or bad omens, inability of others, planetary hurdles, cat, dogs and even gods 🙂 So what if Arjuna talks about omens? Continue reading
You need Master’s advice in every field of life. Sometimes people are not truly aware about their surroundings and situations. Thus even abnormal situations are also dealt as a thing of normal routine. Those people who fail to realize the need of self-development at such times don’t attempt to acquire competency and guidance. How can they if they are not aware of their situations in the first place? But handling challenging times unprepared runs the risk of being adversely (and unfortunately permanently) affected by them. Anxiety Neurosis is just an indication of the fact that you entered the troubled waters unprepared and were compelled to stay there far too long. By the time you came out from the situation some deep scars are already itched in your being. Here you need a coach, a guide or the best – A Master! Continue reading
If “You are what you think” is true “You become what you think” is true equally! .. And your words and actions are guided by what you think.. Your paradigm is really important because that determines your attitude. In the battlefield of righteousness you ought to be a defender of Truth.. a valiant warrior. You can’t afford to be anything else. Continue reading