YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (29)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (42)
- Gita by Master AD (34)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (25)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (20)
- Vedic Wisdom (20)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Madhukar on Why you don’t initiate i… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Effects of Watching Pornograph… Dora Fulop on Pranayama’s negative eff… Roushan Singh on हमें किस बात की चिंता LaxmiNarayan on Speed Up Corona Recovery by 10…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:29
- Why do I see from my eyes and not yours? Why am I me and not you?
- Why don’t you advise someone for taking Initiation in Sri Vidya?
- SUPPORT SOLICITED FOR GIRL CHILD EDUCATION
- To Progress Spiritually Should I Make Efforts or Surrender!
- Yakshini Sadhana – Beware of Taming and worshiping Yakshinis (Part -II)
- मन को कैसे जीतें – ध्यान कब और कैसे लगायें
- Taming and worshipping the Yakshinis? Beware! (Part -I)
- हमें किस बात की चिंता
- Speed Up Corona Recovery by 100% with aids from Ayurveda and Homeopathy!
Tag Archives: tantra
Beloved Master says.. “When you get admission in a course of your liking in your dream-college do you ask your principal what changes will I see in my level of skills/knowledge of the subject? No! you don’t because you know that getting into school does not mean you will get knowledge without studying. The only assurance of being in a college/school of repute and standard is that your educational career is in safe-hands and all the necessary guidance, opportunities will be available here. the same is true of Deeksha or Initation. This is like your admission in the school of spirituality where you will be provided with guidance, protection and opportunities for your spiritual growth however how much sincere efforts you are ready to put in will decide your growth.” Continue reading
Masturbation is detrimental to spiritual growth for the reasons it takes away your sanity. You engage in negative “Manasik Karma” during the act… Keep in mind that Tantra Partners are most committed partners. Once a Bhairavi of yours – Always a Bhairavi and viceversa. There is no returning back. In fact the most loving couples can not match that kind of mental attitude. If all the preconditions are not met it would equal to prostitution or forced sex which is not capable of generating this kind of energy dynamics. Continue reading