Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Prakash on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Mithu on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Shailja Shah on Full Moon Meditation or New Mo… Roushan Singh on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The…
Food for thought
- How to succeed in Spiritual Quest – Straight answers from Shiva Sutras!
- Full Moon Meditation or New Moon Meditation?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:16
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:14 – 2:15
- How to get freedom from the cycle of birth and death?
- In the praise of divine fire (यज्ञभावनम्-3)
- In the praise of Kama – Is Freud just quoting Atharva Veda?
- How to get enlightened without engaging in any Spiritual Practices?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:11-2:13
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:06-2:10
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: tantra workshops india
Tantra Master Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath picks up this fundamental question about life and answers in own his unique way. He says that “Tattva Shakti Vigyaan is a systematic approach in this search.. the Search of infiniteness in every aspect of life.” Continue reading
Asking right questions is utmost necessary if we want to grow spiritually. In general people turn towards spirituality to fulfill their material and emotional aspirations but that is not the right way says Acharya Agyaatadarshan. Continue reading
Tantra is a spiritual system of self-discovery with enables the practitioners to obtain control over the wide range of working principles of natural energies. Tattva Shakti Vigyaan is world’s only practical spiritual system based on the teachings of Kashmir Shaivism offering the world an authentic method to taste the inner bliss. Continue reading
The spiritual disciplines first make us learn how to separate love from sex and when you become capable of this you can use the magic potion in your life which is called ‘Sacred Sexuality’. Continue reading
The traditional marriages in Hindus are conducted in the presence of Fire. The sacred 7 vows are taken keeping the ‘Agni Devata’ as witness.. but this is only one aspect of it. Acharya Agyaatadarshan replies to this question giving us more solid reasons for this ritual. Continue reading
Tantra means a system – a spiritual system which taken into account the very essence of the natural forces and hidden potentialities within human body. Tattva Shakti Vigyaan is true tantric discipline under the guidance of beloved masters guru ma shakti devpriya anand nath and acharya agyaatadarshan anand nath ji. Continue reading