YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (29)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (43)
- Gita by Master AD (34)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (25)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (24)
- Vedic Wisdom (20)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Dr RADHA RAGHAVAN on Beat Insomnia, Vertigo and Mig… Prakash on प्राणायाम करने का सही क्रम क्य… Madhukar on Why you don’t initiate i… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Effects of Watching Pornograph… Dora Fulop on Pranayama’s negative eff…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- क्या आप अपने ध्यान के अनुभव हमसे बांट के हमें कृतार्थ करेंगे?
- Is there any simple Sattvik tantra, which is not harmful, that I can practice?
- प्राणायाम करने का सही क्रम क्या है? सबसे पहले किस प्राणायाम से शुरू करें?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:30
- Secret Alchemy of Sabar Mantras
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:29
- Why do I see from my eyes and not yours? Why am I me and not you?
- Why don’t you advise someone for taking Initiation in Sri Vidya?
- SUPPORT SOLICITED FOR GIRL CHILD EDUCATION
- To Progress Spiritually Should I Make Efforts or Surrender!
Tag Archives: Tantra Workshops in India
“Mantras do not work only on mind as it is mostly suggested. In fact Tantric Mantras are specific vibratory patterns or spandas created in your being through intent that depending on their resonance with 35 levels of your existence work through you and grant you access to the 36th – The Shiva!” says tantra master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading
“Personal connect and interaction with Guru is of utmost importance. In absence of such connect with the master the disciple not only feels directionless but sure to run into troubles during his sadhana. It is duty of a Guru to make himself/herself available to the disciple whenever he needs” says Tantra master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading
“Every verse of Saundarya Lahari is loaded with potent tantric mantras that can be used for the purpose of material gains to self-transformation and the ultimate goal of human life self-realization. But it is to keep in mind that just following the processes described in the books would never fetch you any results for there are many secrets that are NEVER told in ANY book whatsoever and only your Guru can guide you there. Nevertheless if one has right bhava simply chanting and singing of these verses can show you streaks of light in the utter darkness of misery and pain” says Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading
To bring about changes in self you need to master awareness. Your awareness should become your nature available with you all the time or else you will continue to brood over your failures for when awareness was needed in that moment it got missing. Tattva Shakti Vigyaan practitioners are always at advantage as compared to others.. Continue reading
Tattva Shakti Vigyaan practitioners are trained and sought to develop deeper awareness which makes it extremely easy for them to take benefits from every meditation technique. This meditation is no exception however the same can be used by the ordinary to develop the serene undercurrent of awareness and remembrance of one’s true nature.. always. Continue reading