Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Prakash on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Mithu on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Shailja Shah on Full Moon Meditation or New Mo… Roushan Singh on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The…
Food for thought
- अभी तो जीवन शेष है! कुछ साधन-चिन्तन करो ना..
- Together let’s beat the Coronavirus spread!
- Resolutions – The decisions of today that don’t matter tomorrow!
- How to succeed in Spiritual Quest – Straight answers from Shiva Sutras!
- Full Moon Meditation or New Moon Meditation?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:16
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:14 – 2:15
- How to get freedom from the cycle of birth and death?
- In the praise of divine fire (यज्ञभावनम्-3)
- In the praise of Kama – Is Freud just quoting Atharva Veda?
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: tantra workshops by ma shakti devpriya
“Mantras are sacred tools for reorganizing and piercing through the matrix of Maya or illusion. The sanctity and secrecy of these means to an end should be kept by a practitioner in all circumstances whatsoever. It means you are not to divulge the ‘way’ you chant a particular mantra for the moment you describe ‘how’ you are essentially pointing to ‘what’. In case of any doubt one must refer it back to the Master only.” Continue reading
Swara Yoga, or ‘The Ancient Science of Breathing’ is in fact a way of synchronizing one’s bio-rhythms with the cosmic cycles. One who has tamed and developed the capacity to modulate one’s swara almost nothing is impossible for that person. But one should understand that there are no shortcuts here it is a long drawn process and requires discipline and dedicated practice under the guidance of an able teacher. Continue reading
“The ultimate experience of a Yogi, a Gyani and a Tantra practitioner are same because they reach the same one Truth. They say the truth is Ananda and it can be found through any spiritual path but Tantra says Ananda is the material of which this cosmos has been made” says Tantra Master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath while explaining the essence of Shiva Sutras to Tattva Shakti Vigyaan practitioners. Continue reading