Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Prakash on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Mithu on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Shailja Shah on Full Moon Meditation or New Mo… Roushan Singh on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The…
Food for thought
- How to succeed in Spiritual Quest – Straight answers from Shiva Sutras!
- Full Moon Meditation or New Moon Meditation?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:16
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:14 – 2:15
- How to get freedom from the cycle of birth and death?
- In the praise of divine fire (यज्ञभावनम्-3)
- In the praise of Kama – Is Freud just quoting Atharva Veda?
- How to get enlightened without engaging in any Spiritual Practices?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:11-2:13
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:06-2:10
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: Tantra Masters in India
Arjuna is ready to listen to his newly found Guru, Krishna. Everyone has to find one. Just to demonstrate the need for accepting a Guru to gain knowledge, Lord Krishna himself took this step. In his early life, he went to the Ashram of Sandipani Muni (currently in Ujjain) to learn sixty-four sciences from him. Whom are you waiting for? Are you waiting for a Mahabharata? Continue reading
My recommendation has been that self-learners better restrict themselves to Asana only. Even learning asanas by self is not highly recommendable. There is nothing called mild-bhastrika first of all. The sole tone of this pranayama is not ‘gentle’ it ought to be vigorous, deep and even jerky to be accurate. So if you plan to do mild-bhastrika.. it would not be bhastrika at all instead a session of gently fast paced deep breathing. Continue reading