Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
pC on क्या हो गया है हमारे बच्चों… nirajmohan on क्या हो गया है हमारे बच्चों… Ashutosh on Sex, Masturbation and Spiritua… Shaila on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Shuchi on Cultivating and Living with Si…
Food for thought
- क्या हो गया है हमारे बच्चों को??
- Panch-Mahabhuta Shakti Kriya – It is taking me to Samadhi?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:03
- Stotras – The Ways to Connect with the Divine Virtues of Infinity!
- Cultivating and Living with Siddhis – All about Psychic Powers (Part II)
- Igniting and Living with Siddhis – All about Psychic Powers (Part I)
- Saundarya Lahiri – The Tantric Way of invoking Divine Beauty in Life!
- Effects of Watching Pornography During Pregnancy
- Acharya Agyaatadarshan on Shiva Sutras – Gyaanam Bandhah (Hindi)
- Acharya Speaks on Shiva Sutras – Gyaanam Bandhah (excerpts)
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: Tantra for modern man
“Symptoms like tingling sensation, muscular twitching, hot and cold and pain waves are many times mistaken as Kundalini effect whereas these events in your body are indicative of a restructuring, reorganization process going on. Yogasanas and Breathwork ignites your immunity and also heightens your sensitivity. Good for you because now you are getting signals for your body about the possible corrections. Take clues from these and work on these… you shall ensure your further progress” says Tantra Master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading
“The ultimate experience of a Yogi, a Gyani and a Tantra practitioner are same because they reach the same one Truth. They say the truth is Ananda and it can be found through any spiritual path but Tantra says Ananda is the material of which this cosmos has been made” says Tantra Master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath while explaining the essence of Shiva Sutras to Tattva Shakti Vigyaan practitioners. Continue reading
“Motivation is an attribute radiated out of healthy body-mind complex. You need to begin with managing your mind to achieve that self-motivated state and meditation is the best tool available for the same. Through meditation you restructure your mind thereby become a positive thinker… Positive thinking is THE GROUND upon which the building of motivated personality gets erected.” says Tantra master Acharya Agyaatarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading
If you are ready to experiment with your mind and body in earnest sincerity.. you are most welcome in the Tattva Shakti Vigyaan camp. Continue reading