Join 3,312 other subscribers
JOIN the Community!
YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (30)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (43)
- Gita by Master AD (34)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (25)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (25)
- Vedic Wisdom (21)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Ram on Negative effects of Sudarshan… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Why you don’t initiate i… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Misophonia : The sensitivity t… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Inaccessible Guru – The… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Beat Insomnia, Vertigo and Mig…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- क्या प्राणायाम से लम्बी उम्र पाई जा सकती है?
- How Can I Live for 100 years!
- क्या आप अपने ध्यान के अनुभव हमसे बांट के हमें कृतार्थ करेंगे?
- Is there any simple Sattvik tantra, which is not harmful, that I can practice?
- प्राणायाम करने का सही क्रम क्या है? सबसे पहले किस प्राणायाम से शुरू करें?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:30
- Secret Alchemy of Sabar Mantras
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:29
- Why do I see from my eyes and not yours? Why am I me and not you?
- Why don’t you advise someone for taking Initiation in Sri Vidya?
Tag Archives: Tantra for modern man
Is this Kundalini rising?
“Symptoms like tingling sensation, muscular twitching, hot and cold and pain waves are many times mistaken as Kundalini effect whereas these events in your body are indicative of a restructuring, reorganization process going on. Yogasanas and Breathwork ignites your immunity and also heightens your sensitivity. Good for you because now you are getting signals for your body about the possible corrections. Take clues from these and work on these… you shall ensure your further progress” says Tantra Master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading
Meditation – A way to communicate with God!
“The ultimate experience of a Yogi, a Gyani and a Tantra practitioner are same because they reach the same one Truth. They say the truth is Ananda and it can be found through any spiritual path but Tantra says Ananda is the material of which this cosmos has been made” says Tantra Master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath while explaining the essence of Shiva Sutras to Tattva Shakti Vigyaan practitioners. Continue reading
How to Achieve Self-Motivation?
“Motivation is an attribute radiated out of healthy body-mind complex. You need to begin with managing your mind to achieve that self-motivated state and meditation is the best tool available for the same. Through meditation you restructure your mind thereby become a positive thinker… Positive thinking is THE GROUND upon which the building of motivated personality gets erected.” says Tantra master Acharya Agyaatarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading
Posted in Master's Silence Tagged acharya agyaatadarshan anand nath, all benefits of meditation, benefits of meditation, corporate tattvas, guruma shakti devpriya, how to become positive thinker, how to stay motivated, Sacred Association, Tantra for modern man, Tattva Shakti Vigyaan, will a workshop on motivation help 1 Comment