Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
manashi on Is Kapalbhati killing you… Prakash on Is only awareness sufficient t… Seeker on Yoga, Sex, Masturbation and Sp… Seeker on Yoga, Sex, Masturbation and Sp… Seeker on Yoga, Sex, Masturbation and Sp…
Food for thought
- Is only awareness sufficient to bring about positive changes in my personality?
- Is this Kundalini rising?
- Meditation – A way to communicate with God!
- Why should I or why should I not follow what is said in Damar Tantra?
- A tale of four Gurus by Niraj – रज्जब तूने किया गज्जब बांधा सिर पर मोर…
- The Most Powerful Tantric Meditations – The Sleeping and Waking Meditation
- Spiritual Success is achieved through effortless effort – Shiva Sutras by Master AD
- Maumbai Initiation Camp of Tattva Shakti Vigyaan – 12th & 13th November 2016
- Are You Giving 100% in Your Spiritual Endevours?
- Preparations you MUST do before starting Yoga and Pranayama!
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: Tantra for modern man
“Symptoms like tingling sensation, muscular twitching, hot and cold and pain waves are many times mistaken as Kundalini effect whereas these events in your body are indicative of a restructuring, reorganization process going on. Yogasanas and Breathwork ignites your immunity and also heightens your sensitivity. Good for you because now you are getting signals for your body about the possible corrections. Take clues from these and work on these… you shall ensure your further progress” says Tantra Master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading
“The ultimate experience of a Yogi, a Gyani and a Tantra practitioner are same because they reach the same one Truth. They say the truth is Ananda and it can be found through any spiritual path but Tantra says Ananda is the material of which this cosmos has been made” says Tantra Master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath while explaining the essence of Shiva Sutras to Tattva Shakti Vigyaan practitioners. Continue reading
“Motivation is an attribute radiated out of healthy body-mind complex. You need to begin with managing your mind to achieve that self-motivated state and meditation is the best tool available for the same. Through meditation you restructure your mind thereby become a positive thinker… Positive thinking is THE GROUND upon which the building of motivated personality gets erected.” says Tantra master Acharya Agyaatarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading
If you are ready to experiment with your mind and body in earnest sincerity.. you are most welcome in the Tattva Shakti Vigyaan camp. Continue reading