Join 3,312 other subscribers
JOIN the Community!
YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (30)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (43)
- Gita by Master AD (34)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (25)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (25)
- Vedic Wisdom (21)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Ram on Negative effects of Sudarshan… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Why you don’t initiate i… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Misophonia : The sensitivity t… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Inaccessible Guru – The… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Beat Insomnia, Vertigo and Mig…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- क्या प्राणायाम से लम्बी उम्र पाई जा सकती है?
- How Can I Live for 100 years!
- क्या आप अपने ध्यान के अनुभव हमसे बांट के हमें कृतार्थ करेंगे?
- Is there any simple Sattvik tantra, which is not harmful, that I can practice?
- प्राणायाम करने का सही क्रम क्या है? सबसे पहले किस प्राणायाम से शुरू करें?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:30
- Secret Alchemy of Sabar Mantras
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:29
- Why do I see from my eyes and not yours? Why am I me and not you?
- Why don’t you advise someone for taking Initiation in Sri Vidya?
Tag Archives: suptavajrasana
Inaccessible Guru – The Biggest Pain of a Modern Seeker!
A Guru should own up to the disciple’s issues faced during the sadhana but unfortunately most of the Guru’s become inaccessible to the their disciples after initiating them to certain kriyas. Provided Guru is accessible the responsibility equally lies with the disciples. They must not jump off the path just because there are certain discomforts, sudden changes in physical parameters or psychological orientations. Upon facing any issue and even otherwise a dialogue must continue between him/her and the Master. Disciple should be patient enough to work on the given processes and see one’s progress back. Sometimes certain issues may take longer to heal but being patient does not mean losing your head to the level of stupidity. Its all in the mutual faith and transparent communication which ensures disciples get better support and continuous guidance which is essential part of any spiritual journey. Continue reading
Posted in All about you & life!, Yoga Pranayama and Health Tagged Acharya Agyaatdarshan, how to unblock chakras, ma shakti devpriya ji, nadi shuddi, negative effects of Shambhavi Mahamudra, pressure in head due to meditation, sadhguru on bhutashuddhi, sadhguru on Shakti Chalana Kriya, suptavajrasana, tantra workshops india, Tattva Shakti Vigyaan, Tattva Shuddhi 8 Comments