Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Roushan Singh on How to Boost Immunity: Secrets… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Defeat the Coronavirus –… Roushan Singh on Defeat the Coronavirus –… Prathima on Defeat the Coronavirus –… Shakti Devpriya on Defeat the Coronavirus –…
Food for thought
- How to Boost Immunity: Secrets from Yoga and Ayurveda! (2 of 3)
- How to Boost Immunity: Secrets from Yoga and Ayurveda! (1 of 3)
- Defeat the Coronavirus – You can do it!
- अभी तो जीवन शेष है! कुछ साधन-चिन्तन करो ना..
- Together let’s beat the Coronavirus spread!
- Resolutions – The decisions of today that don’t matter tomorrow!
- How to succeed in Spiritual Quest – Straight answers from Shiva Sutras!
- Full Moon Meditation or New Moon Meditation?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:16
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:14 – 2:15
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: suptavajrasana
A Guru should own up to the disciple’s issues faced during the sadhana but unfortunately most of the Guru’s become inaccessible to the their disciples after initiating them to certain kriyas. Provided Guru is accessible the responsibility equally lies with the disciples. They must not jump off the path just because there are certain discomforts, sudden changes in physical parameters or psychological orientations. Upon facing any issue and even otherwise a dialogue must continue between him/her and the Master. Disciple should be patient enough to work on the given processes and see one’s progress back. Sometimes certain issues may take longer to heal but being patient does not mean losing your head to the level of stupidity. Its all in the mutual faith and transparent communication which ensures disciples get better support and continuous guidance which is essential part of any spiritual journey. Continue reading