Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Shailja Shah on Full Moon Meditation or New Mo… Roushan Singh on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The… Roushan Singh on In the praise of divine fire…
Food for thought
- Full Moon Meditation or New Moon Meditation?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:16
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:14 – 2:15
- How to get freedom from the cycle of birth and death?
- In the praise of divine fire (यज्ञभावनम्-3)
- In the praise of Kama – Is Freud just quoting Atharva Veda?
- How to get enlightened without engaging in any Spiritual Practices?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:11-2:13
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:06-2:10
- Path, Guru, Guidance
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: suppressed sexuality and uterine fibroids
The tendency of unwanted growth in muscular and visceral organs is caused by imbalance of Doshas and Tattvas. Healthy body is capable of motherhood but millions of women are suffering from uterine fibroids and cysts today. It is concerning but traditional line of treatment suggests surgical removal of such growths which most of women are apprehensive about. Such ailments can be safely managed by use of alternative therapies. Use of Ayurveda, Yoga, Homoeopathy and other healing modalities like 5-D Shakti Healing can definitely be of help. The most important point here is that even surgery is also not permanent cure because body still has a tendency to regrow these cysts and fibroids so we need to attend to root cause of this. Continue reading