Join 3,312 other subscribers
JOIN the Community!
YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (30)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (43)
- Gita by Master AD (34)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (25)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (25)
- Vedic Wisdom (21)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Ram on Negative effects of Sudarshan… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Why you don’t initiate i… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Misophonia : The sensitivity t… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Inaccessible Guru – The… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Beat Insomnia, Vertigo and Mig…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- क्या प्राणायाम से लम्बी उम्र पाई जा सकती है?
- How Can I Live for 100 years!
- क्या आप अपने ध्यान के अनुभव हमसे बांट के हमें कृतार्थ करेंगे?
- Is there any simple Sattvik tantra, which is not harmful, that I can practice?
- प्राणायाम करने का सही क्रम क्या है? सबसे पहले किस प्राणायाम से शुरू करें?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:30
- Secret Alchemy of Sabar Mantras
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:29
- Why do I see from my eyes and not yours? Why am I me and not you?
- Why don’t you advise someone for taking Initiation in Sri Vidya?
Tag Archives: srimad bhagwadgita
The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:01
“Only unbiased, non-judgemental frame of mind can serve as a launchpad capable of taking to the transcendental state. To invoke a ‘Sanjaya’ in you the Master gives you methods. He uses methods and techniques because he can not wait for Kurukshetra to happen to you. More so out of his compassion for you as he sees you in the battle-field without your recognition of it” says Tantra Master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading
The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 1:36-1:39
To practice Gita in life one needs to sharpen one’s intellect so that one can see the ‘karmic opportunities’ in the light of one’s right wisdom. Whenever faced with a situation which requires us to take some decisions – we must become like Arjuna; keep seeking advice from ‘krishna’ who is eternally available right here in our ‘chariot-heart’… always ready to advise us and ever ready to take our commands to drive us where we want.. if we insist. Continue reading
The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 1:31-1:35
You are Arjuna yourself. There are are thousands of things, which as a child are impregnated in your mind which become your belief system for life and rule your behaviour throughout. In every doubtful endeavour, commencement of journey, every failure one unconsciously finds oneself linking the results or situations to irrelevant things.. like good or bad omens, inability of others, planetary hurdles, cat, dogs and even gods 🙂 So what if Arjuna talks about omens? Continue reading
The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 1:28 – 1:30
Before resuming this journey with Srimad Bhagwadgita; I bow down to lotus feet of my first Guru, my revered father Pandit Shri Murli Dhar ji Mishr , my Vidya Guru, Kaul Shiromani Shri Shivanand Nath ji and all compassionate Masters … Continue reading
The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 1:12 – 1:19
The fear of sound is the very basic fear and that is the reason when someone is not agreeing to you or confronting you; you tend to raise your voice. This is a psychological programming of millions of years rooted in the “fear of sound”… Continue reading