YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (29)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (41)
- Gita by Master AD (33)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (24)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (19)
- Vedic Wisdom (20)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Effects of Watching Pornograph… Dora Fulop on Pranayama’s negative eff… Roushan Singh on हमें किस बात की चिंता LaxmiNarayan on Speed Up Corona Recovery by 10… LaxmiNarayan on Speed Up Corona Recovery by 10…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- SUPPORT SOLICITED FOR GIRL CHILD EDUCATION
- To Progress Spiritually Should I Make Efforts or Surrender!
- Yakshini Sadhana – Beware of Taming and worshiping Yakshinis (Part -II)
- मन को कैसे जीतें – ध्यान कब और कैसे लगायें
- Taming and worshipping the Yakshinis? Beware! (Part -I)
- हमें किस बात की चिंता
- Speed Up Corona Recovery by 100% with aids from Ayurveda and Homeopathy!
- How do I recognize my consciousness?
- How do I read Akashic records?
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan – The Road to Bliss!
Tag Archives: srimad bhagwadgita
“Only unbiased, non-judgemental frame of mind can serve as a launchpad capable of taking to the transcendental state. To invoke a ‘Sanjaya’ in you the Master gives you methods. He uses methods and techniques because he can not wait for Kurukshetra to happen to you. More so out of his compassion for you as he sees you in the battle-field without your recognition of it” says Tantra Master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. Continue reading
To practice Gita in life one needs to sharpen one’s intellect so that one can see the ‘karmic opportunities’ in the light of one’s right wisdom. Whenever faced with a situation which requires us to take some decisions – we must become like Arjuna; keep seeking advice from ‘krishna’ who is eternally available right here in our ‘chariot-heart’… always ready to advise us and ever ready to take our commands to drive us where we want.. if we insist. Continue reading
You are Arjuna yourself. There are are thousands of things, which as a child are impregnated in your mind which become your belief system for life and rule your behaviour throughout. In every doubtful endeavour, commencement of journey, every failure one unconsciously finds oneself linking the results or situations to irrelevant things.. like good or bad omens, inability of others, planetary hurdles, cat, dogs and even gods 🙂 So what if Arjuna talks about omens? Continue reading
Before resuming this journey with Srimad Bhagwadgita; I bow down to lotus feet of my first Guru, my revered father Pandit Shri Murli Dhar ji Mishr , my Vidya Guru, Kaul Shiromani Shri Shivanand Nath ji and all compassionate Masters … Continue reading
The fear of sound is the very basic fear and that is the reason when someone is not agreeing to you or confronting you; you tend to raise your voice. This is a psychological programming of millions of years rooted in the “fear of sound”… Continue reading