Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Prakash on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Mithu on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Shailja Shah on Full Moon Meditation or New Mo… Roushan Singh on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The…
Food for thought
- How to succeed in Spiritual Quest – Straight answers from Shiva Sutras!
- Full Moon Meditation or New Moon Meditation?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:16
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:14 – 2:15
- How to get freedom from the cycle of birth and death?
- In the praise of divine fire (यज्ञभावनम्-3)
- In the praise of Kama – Is Freud just quoting Atharva Veda?
- How to get enlightened without engaging in any Spiritual Practices?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:11-2:13
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:06-2:10
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: spiritual vegetarianism
How I would know if I am growing spiritually? Beloved, just watch out for these. These are some early symptoms – You will feel great sitting alone. A sense of contentment and joy will always be with you. You will feel like sharing your love with everyone. Your behavior in relationships will change dramatically.. you will be filled with empathy. Attitude of gratitude will be natural to you… Continue reading
Vegetarianism in Indian context is not a mania about feeding on vegetables and plant produce only. It is a way of life where a man is driven by principles inflicting least pain and exploitation to others while still deriving maximum benefit to reach a stage where from we can realize self. Here benefit is not in terms of calories but the purity of body, energy and thoughts. This benefit is to be obtained so that your dormant energy coil of Kundalini is awakened making you able to experience the world beyond your physical senses. Continue reading
In the presence of a master with your Sadhna you take steps towards spirituality – no matter even when you are eating meat. Gradually with the practices you do, your conscience becomes unfoggy and starts guiding you and then you become vegetarian by choice. You don’t have to struggle for it separately.
Follow what master says! Continue reading