Join 3,312 other subscribers
JOIN the Community!
YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (30)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (43)
- Gita by Master AD (34)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (25)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (25)
- Vedic Wisdom (21)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Ram on Negative effects of Sudarshan… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Why you don’t initiate i… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Misophonia : The sensitivity t… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Inaccessible Guru – The… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Beat Insomnia, Vertigo and Mig…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- क्या प्राणायाम से लम्बी उम्र पाई जा सकती है?
- How Can I Live for 100 years!
- क्या आप अपने ध्यान के अनुभव हमसे बांट के हमें कृतार्थ करेंगे?
- Is there any simple Sattvik tantra, which is not harmful, that I can practice?
- प्राणायाम करने का सही क्रम क्या है? सबसे पहले किस प्राणायाम से शुरू करें?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:30
- Secret Alchemy of Sabar Mantras
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:29
- Why do I see from my eyes and not yours? Why am I me and not you?
- Why don’t you advise someone for taking Initiation in Sri Vidya?
Tag Archives: spiritual masturbation
Sex, Masturbation, Yoga and Spiritual Growth – Part III
Although masturbation may be less damaging and exhausting physically for women however spiritually they are at more loss as compared to men. Women suffer different consequences. At singular peaks Women completely open their Root Chakra and Third Eye Chakra and subjected to seepage of environmental energies in their psyche. Such contamination at Third Eye Chakra and Root Area may create headaches. Such women may have complaints of pain in the legs/knees and they are prone to UTI. Dry run at Heart Chakra makes such subjects prone to get touchy and emotional and run low on acceptance. Continue reading
Posted in Conversations with master.. Tagged Acharya Agyaatdarshan Anand Nath, Health of Chakras, How to control sexual energy, Kundalini, Masturbation, Sacred Association, Sanjeevani Vidya, spiritual masturbation, Spirituality of Sex, Tantra and Kriya Yoga, Tattva Shakti Vigyaan, Tattwa Shuddhi, teenage sex affects brain development, Yoga, Yoga and self acceptance 2 Comments
Sex, Masturbation and Spiritual Growth – Part II
Keep in mind that it is possible to take control of your sexual energy and that is what is given to you in “Tattva Shakti Vigyaan Level – 3 Deeksha”. Then Sex can then become the gate if one choose to use it. You are given techniques and practices to manage and redirect the energy. As you learn and progress you feel empowered and elevated. When for the first time you understand what this energy could to you, your outlook towards the whole process changes. The same energy then feels like a divine gift to you and Kundalini, the seat of this energy then becomes your Mother. In real sense it is the mother because by passing through this you are reborn.. Continue reading
Posted in Conversations with master.. Tagged Acharya Agyaatdarshan Anand Nath, animal sex, आचार्य अज्ञात दर्शन, आचार्य अज्ञातदर्शन आनंद नाथ, माँ शक्ति देवप्रिया आनंद नाथ, How to control sexual energy, Kundalini, Ma Shakti Devpriya Anand Nath, Masturbation, Methods of Kunladini Awakening, pranayama and tantra, Sacred Association, Sanjeevani Vidya, spiritual masturbation, spiritual sex, Spirituality, Tantra and Spirituality, Tantra Sadhana in Himalayas, Tantra Workshops in India, Tattva Shakti Vigyaan, Tattva Shuddhi, teenage sex affects brain development, TSV, Women in Tantra Practices, Yoga, Yoga workshops in India 1 Comment