Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Prakash on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Mithu on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Shailja Shah on Full Moon Meditation or New Mo… Roushan Singh on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The…
Food for thought
- How to succeed in Spiritual Quest – Straight answers from Shiva Sutras!
- Full Moon Meditation or New Moon Meditation?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:16
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:14 – 2:15
- How to get freedom from the cycle of birth and death?
- In the praise of divine fire (यज्ञभावनम्-3)
- In the praise of Kama – Is Freud just quoting Atharva Veda?
- How to get enlightened without engaging in any Spiritual Practices?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:11-2:13
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:06-2:10
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: spiritual growth
High energy is needed for spiritual awakening and during pranayama when high amount of energy is released and your nadi system is not capable of supporting it may damage your system permanently. Hiccups, Coughing, Asthma, Diseases and pain in Head, Ear and Eyes.. and many other unknown diseases happen when pranavaayu (air) is angered. Continue reading
Beloved Master says.. “When you get admission in a course of your liking in your dream-college do you ask your principal what changes will I see in my level of skills/knowledge of the subject? No! you don’t because you know that getting into school does not mean you will get knowledge without studying. The only assurance of being in a college/school of repute and standard is that your educational career is in safe-hands and all the necessary guidance, opportunities will be available here. the same is true of Deeksha or Initation. This is like your admission in the school of spirituality where you will be provided with guidance, protection and opportunities for your spiritual growth however how much sincere efforts you are ready to put in will decide your growth.” Continue reading
My beloved Friends, Magic is a performed by a visible magician on the stage and everyone in the audience wants to know about how he did it. On the contrary Miracles happen in people’s heart and in the ecstasy of fulfillment and joyous … Continue reading
I am sure, All along Swami Nityananda must have been teaching his disciples to be ‘Jigyaasu’ (inquisitive), to ‘look within’.. ‘peep in the heart’ ! They followed their master’s words and as true ‘Jigyaasu’ installed a hidden camera in his personal room in the quest of ‘Truth’.. Continue reading