Join 3,312 other subscribers
JOIN the Community!
YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (30)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (43)
- Gita by Master AD (34)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (25)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (25)
- Vedic Wisdom (21)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Ram on Negative effects of Sudarshan… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Why you don’t initiate i… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Misophonia : The sensitivity t… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Inaccessible Guru – The… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Beat Insomnia, Vertigo and Mig…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- क्या प्राणायाम से लम्बी उम्र पाई जा सकती है?
- How Can I Live for 100 years!
- क्या आप अपने ध्यान के अनुभव हमसे बांट के हमें कृतार्थ करेंगे?
- Is there any simple Sattvik tantra, which is not harmful, that I can practice?
- प्राणायाम करने का सही क्रम क्या है? सबसे पहले किस प्राणायाम से शुरू करें?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:30
- Secret Alchemy of Sabar Mantras
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:29
- Why do I see from my eyes and not yours? Why am I me and not you?
- Why don’t you advise someone for taking Initiation in Sri Vidya?
Tag Archives: Sigmund Freud on Sex
In the praise of Kama || (कामबोधनम् -4) || Kama – The eternal power of Creation ||
Kama is the eternal force behind this creation. We are the produce of Kama only. The Veda says Kama is born out of mind. Veda also states that Moon represents mind and therefore it is perfect to take moon as the embodiment of Kama. It is no coincidence that Moon has been the most praised celestial objects by all who got stung by Kama. Kama is the power to achieve what we desires.. only if we win over it. Continue reading
Posted in Kama - The Desire Principle, Vedic Wisdom Tagged Akasha is Kama, how to harness the power of sexuality, how yogis use the power of sex, is sex bad, is sexualtity divine, shloka quoting kama as creator of universe, Sigmund Freud and Vedic wisdom, Sigmund Freud on Sex, vedas on sex, what is ichcha shakti, what vedas say about power of sex (kama) 1 Comment
In the praise of Kama || (कामबोधनम् -3) || – Is Freud just quoting Atharva Veda?
We give credit to Sigmund Freud for postulating his famous theory around Kama as driving force in every relationship. This shloka from Atharva Veda should work as an eyeopener; Wherein Kama has been worshipped as the root cause of this cosmic play. Continue reading
In the praise of Kama! || (कामबोधनम्-1) ||
Aum namah! On the horizon the Earth is embracing Akasha. Rivers are mating with ocean. Creepers are embracing trees. Electric currents are getting entwined with clouds. At dawn and dusk day and night are merging in one another. Males and … Continue reading
Sex, Masturbation and Spiritual Growth – Part I
The agony of all spiritual searchers of this category is that they abuse their energies. They feel it is sexual but that is not true.. spiritual practices do stimulate various energy centers and the one which is already tender and most fiddled with gets the sensations first. TSV practices are extremely helpful in taming your energies. Continue reading
Posted in Conversations with master.. Tagged Acharya Agyaatdarshan, Acharya Agyaatdarshan Anand Nath, animal sex, अज्ञात दर्शन आनंद नाथ, आचार्य अज्ञातदर्शन आनंद नाथ, माँ शक्ति देवप्रिया आनंद नाथ, Child abuse and spirituality, Kundalini, Ma Shakti Devpriya Anand Nath, Mantra Energy, Master AD, Masturbation, Meditation, Sacred Association, Sex, Sexual Abuse, Sigmund Freud on Sex, Spirituality, Sri Vidya Sadhana, Tantra and Sex, Tantra Workshops in India, Tattva Shakti Vigyaan, Tattva Shuddhi, Yoga, Yoga workshops in India, Yogic Kriyas 17 Comments