Join 3,308 other followers
YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (30)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (43)
- Gita by Master AD (34)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (25)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (24)
- Vedic Wisdom (21)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Dr RADHA RAGHAVAN on Beat Insomnia, Vertigo and Mig… Prakash on प्राणायाम करने का सही क्रम क्य… Madhukar on Why you don’t initiate i… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Effects of Watching Pornograph… Dora Fulop on Pranayama’s negative eff…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- How Can I Live for 100 years!
- क्या आप अपने ध्यान के अनुभव हमसे बांट के हमें कृतार्थ करेंगे?
- Is there any simple Sattvik tantra, which is not harmful, that I can practice?
- प्राणायाम करने का सही क्रम क्या है? सबसे पहले किस प्राणायाम से शुरू करें?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:30
- Secret Alchemy of Sabar Mantras
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:29
- Why do I see from my eyes and not yours? Why am I me and not you?
- Why don’t you advise someone for taking Initiation in Sri Vidya?
- SUPPORT SOLICITED FOR GIRL CHILD EDUCATION
Tag Archives: Sigmund Freud on Sex
Kama is the eternal force behind this creation. We are the produce of Kama only. The Veda says Kama is born out of mind. Veda also states that Moon represents mind and therefore it is perfect to take moon as the embodiment of Kama. It is no coincidence that Moon has been the most praised celestial objects by all who got stung by Kama. Kama is the power to achieve what we desires.. only if we win over it. Continue reading
We give credit to Sigmund Freud for postulating his famous theory around Kama as driving force in every relationship. This shloka from Atharva Veda should work as an eyeopener; Wherein Kama has been worshipped as the root cause of this cosmic play. Continue reading
Aum namah! On the horizon the Earth is embracing Akasha. Rivers are mating with ocean. Creepers are embracing trees. Electric currents are getting entwined with clouds. At dawn and dusk day and night are merging in one another. Males and … Continue reading
The agony of all spiritual searchers of this category is that they abuse their energies. They feel it is sexual but that is not true.. spiritual practices do stimulate various energy centers and the one which is already tender and most fiddled with gets the sensations first. TSV practices are extremely helpful in taming your energies. Continue reading