Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Shailja Shah on Full Moon Meditation or New Mo… Roushan Singh on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The… Roushan Singh on In the praise of divine fire…
Food for thought
- Full Moon Meditation or New Moon Meditation?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:16
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:14 – 2:15
- How to get freedom from the cycle of birth and death?
- In the praise of divine fire (यज्ञभावनम्-3)
- In the praise of Kama – Is Freud just quoting Atharva Veda?
- How to get enlightened without engaging in any Spiritual Practices?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:11-2:13
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:06-2:10
- Path, Guru, Guidance
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: Sigmund Freud on Sex
We give credit to Sigmund Freud for postulating his famous theory around Kama as driving force in every relationship. This shloka from Atharva Veda should work as an eyeopener; Wherein Kama has been worshipped as the root cause of this cosmic play. Continue reading
Aum namah! On the horizon the Earth is embracing Akasha. Rivers are mating with ocean. Creepers are embracing trees. Electric currents are getting entwined with clouds. At dawn and dusk day and night are merging in one another. Males and … Continue reading
The agony of all spiritual searchers of this category is that they abuse their energies. They feel it is sexual but that is not true.. spiritual practices do stimulate various energy centers and the one which is already tender and most fiddled with gets the sensations first. TSV practices are extremely helpful in taming your energies. Continue reading