Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Prakash on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Mithu on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Shailja Shah on Full Moon Meditation or New Mo… Roushan Singh on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The…
Food for thought
- How to succeed in Spiritual Quest – Straight answers from Shiva Sutras!
- Full Moon Meditation or New Moon Meditation?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:16
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:14 – 2:15
- How to get freedom from the cycle of birth and death?
- In the praise of divine fire (यज्ञभावनम्-3)
- In the praise of Kama – Is Freud just quoting Atharva Veda?
- How to get enlightened without engaging in any Spiritual Practices?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:11-2:13
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:06-2:10
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: shtang yoga
Some people argue that Kapalbhati appears in Shatkarmas of Hatha Yoga steps which is before pranayama so it should mean Kapalbhati can be done without much of harm but that is not true. Throughout first few chapters of Hatha Yoga Pradeepika nadishodhan has been mentioned umpteen times. But to understand what it means you need a real living Guru. If Guru could have been done away with.. books were sufficient. By that logic I ask Why send children to school once they know how to read. Let them read and learn.. without a teacher. Books can help bring insight only when a disciple has graduated to a certain level. Continue reading