Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Prakash on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Mithu on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Shailja Shah on Full Moon Meditation or New Mo… Roushan Singh on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The…
Food for thought
- अभी तो जीवन शेष है! कुछ साधन-चिन्तन करो ना..
- Together let’s beat the Coronavirus spread!
- Resolutions – The decisions of today that don’t matter tomorrow!
- How to succeed in Spiritual Quest – Straight answers from Shiva Sutras!
- Full Moon Meditation or New Moon Meditation?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:16
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:14 – 2:15
- How to get freedom from the cycle of birth and death?
- In the praise of divine fire (यज्ञभावनम्-3)
- In the praise of Kama – Is Freud just quoting Atharva Veda?
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: Shri Vidya Sadhana
Mantras work when they are received from a guru. Tantra tradition is extremely guarded and lineage oriented and uses mantras extensively apart from Yoga, pranayama and rituals. In tantra right from initial stage of sadhana i.e. being a sahhaka till the moment where a sadhaka rejoices the arrival i.e. merger with shiva-shakti within, mantra continues to play major role in tantraagama-sadhana. In a nutshell tantra can be put in the category of ‘Mantra Mahayoga’. Continue reading
In this Tattva Shakti Vigyaan workshop you shall be introduced to many ancient secret practices which flow down only in Guru-Shishya parampara. These techniques shall be related to inner-purification, unburdening yourself, achieving balanced outlook through chakra balancing, introduction to Tantra and Yoga, rituals and science behind them, secrets about Pranayama and energy circulation. Continue reading