Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Coovi Pear on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Nayan on Pranayama’s negative eff… manashi on Is Kapalbhati killing you… kaythrea on Sex, Masturbation and Spiritua… Prakash on Is only awareness sufficient t…
Food for thought
- Acharya Speaks on Shiva Sutras – Gyaanam Bandhah (excerpts)
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:02
- Lanes of love have always been too narrow!
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:01
- Dangers of Third Eye Activation | Ajna Chakra Meditation – Part I
- Leave your correct Mail IDs/contacts to get answered!
- Is only awareness sufficient to bring about positive changes in my personality?
- Is this Kundalini rising?
- Meditation – A way to communicate with God!
- Why should I or why should I not follow what is said in Damar Tantra?
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: Shiva Sutras by Acharya Agyaatdarshan
“There is only one thing to be known and there is only one true knowledge. That is the basis of every other knowledge but the problem is no one considers that knowledge to be any kind of knowledge” says Tantra master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath ji. Continue reading
“The ultimate experience of a Yogi, a Gyani and a Tantra practitioner are same because they reach the same one Truth. They say the truth is Ananda and it can be found through any spiritual path but Tantra says Ananda is the material of which this cosmos has been made” says Tantra Master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath while explaining the essence of Shiva Sutras to Tattva Shakti Vigyaan practitioners. Continue reading
Tattva Shakti Vigyaan practitioners are trained and sought to develop deeper awareness which makes it extremely easy for them to take benefits from every meditation technique. This meditation is no exception however the same can be used by the ordinary to develop the serene undercurrent of awareness and remembrance of one’s true nature.. always. Continue reading
“Your attempt in Spiritual practices should be effortless but that effortlessness in efforts also comes through making sincere efforts in the beginning..” Says Tantra Master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. This video is an excerpt from the LIVE talks given to Tattva Shakti Vigyaan practitioners in New Jersey, USA. Continue reading