Join 3,312 other subscribers
JOIN the Community!
YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (30)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (43)
- Gita by Master AD (34)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (25)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (25)
- Vedic Wisdom (21)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Ram on Negative effects of Sudarshan… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Why you don’t initiate i… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Misophonia : The sensitivity t… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Inaccessible Guru – The… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Beat Insomnia, Vertigo and Mig…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- क्या प्राणायाम से लम्बी उम्र पाई जा सकती है?
- How Can I Live for 100 years!
- क्या आप अपने ध्यान के अनुभव हमसे बांट के हमें कृतार्थ करेंगे?
- Is there any simple Sattvik tantra, which is not harmful, that I can practice?
- प्राणायाम करने का सही क्रम क्या है? सबसे पहले किस प्राणायाम से शुरू करें?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:30
- Secret Alchemy of Sabar Mantras
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:29
- Why do I see from my eyes and not yours? Why am I me and not you?
- Why don’t you advise someone for taking Initiation in Sri Vidya?
Tag Archives: Shiva Sutras by Acharya Agyaatdarshan
Acharya Speaks on Shiva Sutras – Gyaanam Bandhah (excerpts)
“There is only one thing to be known and there is only one true knowledge. That is the basis of every other knowledge but the problem is no one considers that knowledge to be any kind of knowledge” says Tantra master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath ji. Continue reading
Meditation – A way to communicate with God!
“The ultimate experience of a Yogi, a Gyani and a Tantra practitioner are same because they reach the same one Truth. They say the truth is Ananda and it can be found through any spiritual path but Tantra says Ananda is the material of which this cosmos has been made” says Tantra Master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath while explaining the essence of Shiva Sutras to Tattva Shakti Vigyaan practitioners. Continue reading
Tantric Meditations in Shiva Sutras!
Tattva Shakti Vigyaan practitioners are trained and sought to develop deeper awareness which makes it extremely easy for them to take benefits from every meditation technique. This meditation is no exception however the same can be used by the ordinary to develop the serene undercurrent of awareness and remembrance of one’s true nature.. always. Continue reading
Posted in Meditation, Shakti Uvaach, Shiva Sutras by Master AD, Tantric Wisdom Tagged acharya agyaatadarshan anand nath, best discourses on tantra, best meditations of the world, can i meditate while sleeping, how to increase awareness, Ma Shakti Devpriya, one moment meditation, Shiva Sutras by Acharya Agyaatdarshan, sleeping meditation, Tantra Workshops in India, Tattva Shakti Vigyaan, what is soul searching 2 Comments
Spiritual Success is achieved through effortless effort – Shiva Sutras by Master AD
“Your attempt in Spiritual practices should be effortless but that effortlessness in efforts also comes through making sincere efforts in the beginning..” Says Tantra Master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. This video is an excerpt from the LIVE talks given to Tattva Shakti Vigyaan practitioners in New Jersey, USA. Continue reading