Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Prakash on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Mithu on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Shailja Shah on Full Moon Meditation or New Mo… Roushan Singh on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The…
Food for thought
- How to succeed in Spiritual Quest – Straight answers from Shiva Sutras!
- Full Moon Meditation or New Moon Meditation?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:16
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:14 – 2:15
- How to get freedom from the cycle of birth and death?
- In the praise of divine fire (यज्ञभावनम्-3)
- In the praise of Kama – Is Freud just quoting Atharva Veda?
- How to get enlightened without engaging in any Spiritual Practices?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:11-2:13
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:06-2:10
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: shakti multiversity
“Your attempt in Spiritual practices should be effortless but that effortlessness in efforts also comes through making sincere efforts in the beginning..” Says Tantra Master Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath. This video is an excerpt from the LIVE talks given to Tattva Shakti Vigyaan practitioners in New Jersey, USA. Continue reading
Acharya Agyaatadarshan speaks LIVE with his disciples in NJ, USA on Shiva Sutras. Here’s excerpts of a 2 Hours long discourse for seekers of Tantra and practitioners of Tattva Shakti Vigyaan. If you wish to get initiated in Tattva Shakti Vigyaan , to know more you are requested get in touch with us on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Continue reading