Join 3,312 other subscribers
JOIN the Community!
YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (7)
- All about you & life! (30)
- Blogs by TSV Practitioners (2)
- Conversations with master.. (43)
- Gita by Master AD (34)
- Information (8)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (7)
- Kundalini (2)
- Master's Silence (25)
- Meditation (8)
- Pranayama & Health (11)
- sex and spirituality (3)
- Shakti Uvaach (17)
- Shiva Sutras by Master AD (4)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Swar Yoga (2)
- Tantra and sexuality (3)
- Tantric Wisdom (27)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (14)
- Uncategorized (25)
- Vedic Wisdom (21)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (5)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (13)
Programmes for you!
Ram on Negative effects of Sudarshan… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Why you don’t initiate i… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Misophonia : The sensitivity t… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Inaccessible Guru – The… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Beat Insomnia, Vertigo and Mig…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- क्या प्राणायाम से लम्बी उम्र पाई जा सकती है?
- How Can I Live for 100 years!
- क्या आप अपने ध्यान के अनुभव हमसे बांट के हमें कृतार्थ करेंगे?
- Is there any simple Sattvik tantra, which is not harmful, that I can practice?
- प्राणायाम करने का सही क्रम क्या है? सबसे पहले किस प्राणायाम से शुरू करें?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:30
- Secret Alchemy of Sabar Mantras
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:29
- Why do I see from my eyes and not yours? Why am I me and not you?
- Why don’t you advise someone for taking Initiation in Sri Vidya?
Tag Archives: Shakti Devpriya
Can Tattva Shakti Vigyaan sadhana, spiritual practices change my destiny?
In Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (TSV) procedures the individual efforts of the practitioner are resonated and amplified by already attuned elemental energies ensuring quicker and deeper penetration in otherwise untouched layers of your being. Further the guiding channel of masters’ intention ensure the seekers’ efforts are always directed towards the real goal. That is why initiation is having so much significance and in fact such pragmatic changes are exhibited only when one gets connected to a Guru-Mandala or a spiritual lineage of Masters. Continue reading
FAQs on Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (TSV) Deeksha
Beloved Master says.. “When you get admission in a course of your liking in your dream-college do you ask your principal what changes will I see in my level of skills/knowledge of the subject? No! you don’t because you know that getting into school does not mean you will get knowledge without studying. The only assurance of being in a college/school of repute and standard is that your educational career is in safe-hands and all the necessary guidance, opportunities will be available here. the same is true of Deeksha or Initation. This is like your admission in the school of spirituality where you will be provided with guidance, protection and opportunities for your spiritual growth however how much sincere efforts you are ready to put in will decide your growth.” Continue reading
The common pitfalls of the Greatest Meditation techniques! (Part 1 – Vipassana)
Vipassana is a great technique in itself however it should not be practiced in agitated state of mind. It is advisable that any meditation should not be done in case you are feeling anxious, cravings, agitated, angered or depressed etc. Why? Continue reading
Initiation in to “Tattva Shakti Vigyaan” by Shakti Devpriya at IHC Lodhi Road, New Delhi
The science of establishing connections and controlling Elemental energies is known as “Tattva Shakti Vigyaan” and is part of Vedic wisdom (Atharva Veda). The most important part of this science is understanding our own built-up in terms of elemental energies. After you understand this, the next step is to learn the technique of balancing your original elemental make up. The final phase for this first level is to establish connection with the elemental energies. Continue reading