Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Prakash on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Mithu on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Shailja Shah on Full Moon Meditation or New Mo… Roushan Singh on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The…
Food for thought
- How to succeed in Spiritual Quest – Straight answers from Shiva Sutras!
- Full Moon Meditation or New Moon Meditation?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:16
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:14 – 2:15
- How to get freedom from the cycle of birth and death?
- In the praise of divine fire (यज्ञभावनम्-3)
- In the praise of Kama – Is Freud just quoting Atharva Veda?
- How to get enlightened without engaging in any Spiritual Practices?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:11-2:13
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:06-2:10
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: serious sadhana
Tantra is science. Science works even if its experiments are done without having faith in it. Most of you can recall that golden question.. “What if I do sadhana and do not have faith in it?” and its answer “What will happen if you drink poison without having faith in it. Faith of no faith it is most likely you would be dead.” Tantra is like mathematics where 1+1 always equals 2! And it is not what we claim without any foundation to it. Every single practice of Tattva Shakti Vigyaan and Tantra falls in the category of serious sadhana and makes you worthy of good by creating good energy-patterns in the cosmic consciousness. You create your destiny by changing your energies thus. Continue reading
Sacred Association is committed to spread the message of Gurumandala to every corner of the world. Tattva Shakti Vigyaan is Road to bliss.. have courage to choose the right path for self. Continue reading