YOUR own LIBRARY!
- About Meditation and Mind (2)
- Conversations with master.. (22)
- Gita by Master AD (31)
- Information (2)
- Kama – The Desire Principle (5)
- Master's Silence (13)
- Meditation (2)
- Pranayama & Health (9)
- sex and spirituality (1)
- Shakti Uvaach (11)
- Spacecast from AD (6)
- Tantra and sexuality (1)
- Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (3)
- Uncategorized (6)
- Vedic Wisdom (11)
- Yajna – Secrets of Fire Ritual (6)
- Yoga (3)
- Yoga Pranayama and Health (6)
Programmes for you!
Roushan Singh on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Prakash on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Shailja Shah on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… LaxmiNarayan on Few Siddhis You Can Attain By… Roushan Singh on How to Boost Immunity: The Sec…
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Food for thought
- The Unspoken Sufferings of the Unguided Meditation Enthusiasts!
- शरीरमाद्यं खलु धर्म साधनम् !
- Purpose of life – The Existential Question!
- Am I Ready for Vigyan Bhairav Meditations?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:25-26
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:24
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:22-23
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:21
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:20
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:19
Tag Archives: Self-realization
Time has a flow and it is alterable. Theory of relativity has proven it for this plane now. Yogis and masters can do it at will under rare circumstances. It is possible for a Master to squeeze the time if he really likes. He can compress the wisdon of years to few moments if needed. Krishna is a great Yogi, born Master.. Yogeshwar, He is capable of doing it and Gita is more of a mental dialogue happening between Arjuna and Krishna on that very astral plane. Gita is definitely a reality. It is more of a telepathic conversation which has happened between Krishna and Arjuna.. Continue reading
Beloved Soul, It is very aptly said that if you are able to grasp even one singly teaching from a master that is sufficient to transform your life. Through contemplation which is also referred to as “swaadhyaaya” you allow penetration of these words … Continue reading
Remember, Gita is about you.. Gita is about Dhritarashtra in you.. I say wake up, open your eyes. I know there would still be darkness of selfishness around but then don’t panic, try burning the lamp of service and sacrifice and slowly there will be light. You would see the reality as it exists.. experience it in all its shades, colors and appreciate its magnificence. Continue reading