Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Prakash on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Mithu on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Shailja Shah on Full Moon Meditation or New Mo… Roushan Singh on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The…
Food for thought
- अभी तो जीवन शेष है! कुछ साधन-चिन्तन करो ना..
- Together let’s beat the Coronavirus spread!
- Resolutions – The decisions of today that don’t matter tomorrow!
- How to succeed in Spiritual Quest – Straight answers from Shiva Sutras!
- Full Moon Meditation or New Moon Meditation?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:16
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:14 – 2:15
- How to get freedom from the cycle of birth and death?
- In the praise of divine fire (यज्ञभावनम्-3)
- In the praise of Kama – Is Freud just quoting Atharva Veda?
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: Sacred TSV
Much celebrated festival of Jagannath Puri is attended by thousands each year. The common people feel just by pulling the strings of the chariots till Gundeecha temples will liberate them but that is not true. There is no substitute for adopting a spiritual discipline and leading your life through the principles received from your Master. Continue reading
Keep in mind is that some states of consciousness are not linked to memory.. for example sleep consciousness is not and so is cosmic consciousness. If someone asks you what happened in the sleep – you may not remember. All you remember are the points in time-scale of beginning and end of it. Cut of from the senses and memory may not be there.. but that does not mean consciousness doesn’t exist in that frame of time. Continue reading