Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Prakash on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Shailja Shah on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Roushan Singh on How to Boost Immunity: The Sec… Prakash on How to Boost Immunity: The Sec… Roushan Singh on How to Boost Immunity: Secrets…
Food for thought
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:21
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:20
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:19
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:18
- In the praise of Yajna || (यज्ञभावनम्-6) : || Invoking Saraswati in Yajna ||
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:17
- How to Boost Immunity: The Secrets from Yoga-Tantra and Ayurveda! (3 of 3)
- Neti Kriya in the times of Coronavirus : Life saving Tips!
- How to Boost Immunity: Secrets from Yoga and Ayurveda! (2 of 3)
- How to Boost Immunity: Secrets from Yoga and Ayurveda! (1 of 3)
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: Sacred Association
Many people think that exercising, Yoga and all sorts of healing modalities can go in parallel while practicing SriVidya. Well, technically there can be no objection however a disciple must consult his/her guru before taking up any such thing. Continue reading
“Bhuta Shuddhi is primarily a Tantric process that was adopted in some forms of yoga lika hatha. In fact all the ways of Bhuta-Shuddhi are tantric as they involve recitation of mantras. Panch-Mahabhuta Shakti Kriya is a way allows the practitioner to begin with Bhuta Shuddhi but with persistent practice it leads to Bhuta Siddhi” says tantra and srividya guru Ma Shakti Devpriya. Continue reading
Arjuna puts forth a valid point for not fighting the war however the context wasn’t appropriate. It wasn’t the case of greed for kingdom for which Mahabharat was on the anvil.. It was the issue of righteousness and justice. Keeping the promise and following the laid down principles. Continue reading
In Tattva Shakti Vigyaan (TSV) procedures the individual efforts of the practitioner are resonated and amplified by already attuned elemental energies ensuring quicker and deeper penetration in otherwise untouched layers of your being. Further the guiding channel of masters’ intention ensure the seekers’ efforts are always directed towards the real goal. That is why initiation is having so much significance and in fact such pragmatic changes are exhibited only when one gets connected to a Guru-Mandala or a spiritual lineage of Masters. Continue reading