Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Prakash on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Mithu on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Shailja Shah on Full Moon Meditation or New Mo… Roushan Singh on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The…
Food for thought
- अभी तो जीवन शेष है! कुछ साधन-चिन्तन करो ना..
- Together let’s beat the Coronavirus spread!
- Resolutions – The decisions of today that don’t matter tomorrow!
- How to succeed in Spiritual Quest – Straight answers from Shiva Sutras!
- Full Moon Meditation or New Moon Meditation?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:16
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:14 – 2:15
- How to get freedom from the cycle of birth and death?
- In the praise of divine fire (यज्ञभावनम्-3)
- In the praise of Kama – Is Freud just quoting Atharva Veda?
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: Rishikesh
Tattva Shakti Vigyaan practices or Sadhna makes you sensitive to your inner universe. It also gradually gives you insights on what is your energy-make up. When you become aware of your body energies, understand the dynamics of energies it happens. In fact addictions are nothing but periodic movement of energy currents due to inertia created by repeated actions. By directing your elemental energies to disrupt the pattern of energy flow which causes craving you easily come out of addictions. Similarly fears and phobias can be cured through regular practice. Continue reading
The divine creator has seen all the phases of our transitions and helped us sail through. Every now and then HE has send his messengers on this plane to present us the ultimate knowledge that clears the dust settled on our mind due to our long tedious journeys. These messengers are the ones whom we respectfully call “Masters”. These Masters were time to time present in different parts of the world spreading the pearls of wisdom. Sadly the pearls of wisdom were scattered and not very preciously picked up by us. All the pearls are now known as “Religion”. You may find many of them but none are able to fulfill their real purpose. The Masters had always come with a mission to connect the humanity in universal brotherhood but we still experience more and more boundaries created instead of bridges. Tao is about universal brotherhood by showing you that you and I despite difference in faiths and beliefs operate under the same principles – Tao is 100% scientific if that was to be said. Continue reading