Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Roushan Singh on How to Boost Immunity: Secrets… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Defeat the Coronavirus –… Roushan Singh on Defeat the Coronavirus –… Prathima on Defeat the Coronavirus –… Shakti Devpriya on Defeat the Coronavirus –…
Food for thought
- How to Boost Immunity: Secrets from Yoga and Ayurveda! (2 of 3)
- How to Boost Immunity: Secrets from Yoga and Ayurveda! (1 of 3)
- Defeat the Coronavirus – You can do it!
- अभी तो जीवन शेष है! कुछ साधन-चिन्तन करो ना..
- Together let’s beat the Coronavirus spread!
- Resolutions – The decisions of today that don’t matter tomorrow!
- How to succeed in Spiritual Quest – Straight answers from Shiva Sutras!
- Full Moon Meditation or New Moon Meditation?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:16
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:14 – 2:15
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: Prithvi Tattva
What are the best yoga for removing extreme laziness and improving concentration and happiness? I really feel extreme laziness. Whenever I manage to study somehow, I feel complete absence of concentration. Please help. – Shubham Agrawal Beloved Shubham, Extreme laziness … Continue reading
Most healers prefer to keep ailments like cancer in the category of something which we ‘manifested’ due to mismanagement of our emotions or energies in this life itself however that doesn’t explain the cases wherein little kids are found to be suffering with some dreaded ailments in their early years. Here only explanation possible by linking such a state to past-karma only. Continue reading
Even if one is truly interested and wishes to work with these spiritual energies one should not take up these practices until one receives proper guidance and initiation. Mantras and rituals are always to be used under proper guidance from your Guru. Continue reading
108 has its magic. If your surya nadi is active during this practice the time runs fast and if your chandra nadi is active the time runs slow. In both the cases holding breath for 108 seconds would be a challenge however if you are doing this while your sushumna nadi is active you stand greater chances of reaching this magical number of 108 and thus an opportunity to experience something completely new. Continue reading
Shivoham! Many of you may have experienced those peculiar feeling of your body being as heavy as a stone. At such times you feel your feet are too heavy to carry your weight and you become sluggish and drained out.. … Continue reading