Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Prakash on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Mithu on How to succeed in Spiritual Qu… Shailja Shah on Full Moon Meditation or New Mo… Roushan Singh on The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita:… Satyendra on Inaccessible Guru – The…
Food for thought
- How to succeed in Spiritual Quest – Straight answers from Shiva Sutras!
- Full Moon Meditation or New Moon Meditation?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:16
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:14 – 2:15
- How to get freedom from the cycle of birth and death?
- In the praise of divine fire (यज्ञभावनम्-3)
- In the praise of Kama – Is Freud just quoting Atharva Veda?
- How to get enlightened without engaging in any Spiritual Practices?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:11-2:13
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:06-2:10
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: preparations before meditation
People somehow think that meditation is about concentration on breathing but that is not true. Acharya Agyaatadarshan Anand Nath briefly clarifies the doubts on this subject… hinting about Vigyan Bhairav Tantra. Continue reading
Here is a question asked by a meditation enthusiasts and its answer by Acharya ji.. Q: What are after effects of meditation? A: Lovely Soul, First of all meditation is not easy to be perfected that is why in Tattva … Continue reading
Lovely Souls, Here is a question from a serious seeker on difficulties being faced in his practices of meditation. Acharya ji replies to him in detail. To read the full article please follow the link. – Ma Shakti Devpriya Anand Nath … Continue reading