Searching for something else? Type your key word in the box..
Its all about you! by AD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at agyaatdarshan.wordpress.com.
Roushan Singh on How to Boost Immunity: Secrets… Ach. Agyaatadarshan… on Defeat the Coronavirus –… Roushan Singh on Defeat the Coronavirus –… Prathima on Defeat the Coronavirus –… Shakti Devpriya on Defeat the Coronavirus –…
Food for thought
- How to Boost Immunity: Secrets from Yoga and Ayurveda! (2 of 3)
- How to Boost Immunity: Secrets from Yoga and Ayurveda! (1 of 3)
- Defeat the Coronavirus – You can do it!
- अभी तो जीवन शेष है! कुछ साधन-चिन्तन करो ना..
- Together let’s beat the Coronavirus spread!
- Resolutions – The decisions of today that don’t matter tomorrow!
- How to succeed in Spiritual Quest – Straight answers from Shiva Sutras!
- Full Moon Meditation or New Moon Meditation?
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:16
- The Gita: Srimad Bhagwadgita: श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता : Chapter 2:14 – 2:15
Vote for yourself!
Tag Archives: Preparation for meditation
There is yet another between your Mind and your Physical body. This is called energy body – And it is in this body where so many undesired energy currents, negative patterns of unexpressed emotions are harbored. These are the one’s which act as triggers for uncontrolled, unwanted thoughts in your mind and itches, pains, disease and discomfort in your body. All these come in your way of meditative state. It is here Tattva Shakti Vigyaan practices come to rescue because it not only helps you understand complex anatomy and physiology of different layers (Panchkoshas) of your being but also gives you practical techniques to soothe, cleanse and balance them. In level – II initiation of Tattva Shakti Vigyaan you have an extremely powerful technique called Sanjeevani Vidya, which cleanses and rejuvenates your whole energy body. Continue reading